• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

ipb standard licence for sale expires 9th june

hi i have my ip.board licence for sale i looking for $100usd but im open to sensible offers this would be an account transfer over to you as invision power board dont support transfers screen of of my licence area below
  2. S

windows dedicated needed

hi i have a customer that is looking for a dedicated he has a max budget of 70 usd he needs 512 ram 40 gb disk windows os hasnt given me any info on processor but needs 1000gb traffic iof you have anything in this range please either reply or drop me a pm
  3. S

dedicated server needed

hi im looking for a dedicated serer with around 4tb traffic and windows for $159 a month preferably in europe no dedibox resellers please please post your offers and specs of server you have for this price $159 is maximum budget but if slightly over i may be able to increse
  4. S

vmware help (networking)

hioi im trying to setup a vmware node with win2003 web as host and as guest i can ping the host from the guest but cant access web or any ips off my host server
  5. S

windows dedicated needed for 1 month only

hi im in need of a windows dedicated its only required for a month actually less few days would do but i know its gonna be a month minimum for anyone to provide to test my ability of using a certtain software i would need multipile ips preferably 8 and about 100gb bandwith its only for test...
  6. S

pixelfx soloutionss 6 week review

hi i bought a dedicated server from pixelfxsoloutions just over a month ago as some of you will now i just thought id take a moment just to right a quick review. on the few occasions i have needed them they have been pretty quick well less then 20 mins to ticket responses for os reload the only...
  7. S

anyone know any dedicated companies in Germany /europe that can provide this

Dedicated Server 2 Processor: AMD 2400 Memory: 2GB RAM HD: 80GB HDD Port: 100Mbit full duplex Price: US$129,00/month seerms a good deal especialy with the unmetered shared anyone know of any provders that provide something simlar to this in EU
  8. S

wehost4you.net's opening offers vps and dedicated

hi to celebrate the opening of wehost4you.net all the bellow VPS servers come with free Direct Admin or free Windows Web VPS Package 1 --------------------------- Processor: Opteron 148 CPU Ram: 256MB Guarnteed HDD Space: 30GB IP's: 2 OS: CentOS 4.3, Windows 2003 Web Edition (Any of...
  9. S

vps reseller

hi does anyone know of any companys that allow reselling ogf there vps services i have done a little reasearch and its mainly only coming up with compays that allow dedicated reselling
  10. S

wehost4you.net opening sale

hi to celebrate the opening of wehost4you.net all the bellow VPS servers come with free Direct Admin or free Windows Web VPS Package 1 --------------------------- Processor: Opteron 148 CPU Ram: 256MB Guarnteed HDD Space: 30GB IP's: 2 OS: CentOS 4.3, Windows 2003 Web Edition (Any of...
  11. S

linux dedicated with cpanel needed

hi im looking for a dedicated server with cpanel max budget ihave is $150 would also like ircd to be allowed in europe please reply with speed test files too thanks
Back