• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

200 MB Space no Ads only 10 accounts left so hurry up

Hello i am giving out 10 account all you got to do is go to www.hosting-talk.info and make 3 posts and then email me at rootwebhost@gmail.com with the username you used and with the domain username and password for your hosting account we also offer subdomains so you can have...
  2. B

Need 6 GB Hosting

Hey thats what i need 6 GB space 80 GB BW Unlimited Domains Unlimited SQL Unlimited Email Unlimited FTP Cpanel /Fantasico your host must be 1 years old or more :P And you must provide 99.8 % Uptime With stats and 24/7 Support via support ticket or live chat Budget 6 $ might...
  3. B

WHMreseller

imo this software is a bad idea lol now no one really will buy a server :S hehe
  4. B

Need Hosting Just For an Index Page

na i mean like am just going to put an index page index.html :) some writing :)
  5. B

Need Hosting Just For an Index Page

Need Hosting just for an index page and 1 Email account 10-20 MB Well Be Good Any kind of BW like 5 GB/M 1 Email Account 1Ftp Account Any control panel Willing to place ads as well :)
  6. B

EvolutionWebHosting is Great!

Lol chris your funny and its not only about iPanel chris ofcourse you going to say its false :) since you the owner the only reasone is thier were no tos set up to tell me about whats wrong or not it just a kid pming me 14 times begging me to buy the hosting and making me alot of deals no lie i...
  7. B

thats true here is my reason http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2169744 Chris you know the proof :)
  8. B

No it dosnt it sucks
  9. B

Vps Request

Thanks for the info hosting-shack I will go by http://rapidvps.com
  10. B

The Truth about overselling for Buyers!

I agree with him serious over selling its not bad at all look at all the top high company they offer sell like 20 GB Space for 4.99 but that way they got thier fam :) i think overselling is not bad at all and i bet everyone uses it but dont show it
  11. B

Vps Request

well my budget is about 20-25 $
  12. B

Vps Request

Need a Vps I need a really low vps with low space but high BW 1 GB Space 100-150 GB BW Dont need a a control panel but will need phpmyadmin cPanel would be nice not required :) linux any OS 400 MB Ram This will be used for a web-based rpg host Throw them offers out
  13. B

evolutionwebhosting.com Suck read this

w/e anyways this is like over for me.
  14. B

Na it wasnt in the old area i orderd the hosting in the old area What do you mean its a new host right?
  15. B

Dont play lol it wasnt i even stated up there i signed up for a new account to check if thier is a TOS thier werent you prob put it now Chris since everyone said to so it wont help CYa
  16. B

Chris you want more money just for over selling so you want about $30-$40 every month serious i can buy a vps for that Chris if you had a TOS or would've told me you don't allow that. you made me remove one of my hosting accounts because of proxy and then you made me remove everything just for...
  17. B

Thanks Exile Hosting That's true but he was so nice to me at the beginning i knew it it was one of these host that's nice at the beginning then they come out with a lot of bull anyways w/e He doesn't even got a TOS so good luck with everyone buying from him so i could've hosted wares He...
  18. B

GamePhreak Do you know how mad i was anyway i am going to correct all my spelling right now Also if you would've read it i said i might have bad spelling GamePhreak but i guess u didn't Gamephreak Thnaks for the comment about my spelling but please look at your spelling before mine okay Thanks
  19. B

Dude are you playing to your self you don't even got a tos set up i searched every where even made a new account in the billing to check if u have noting your just a little kid that don't know how to mange stuff and wants money + I told you i was a free web hosting provider but you ignored...
Back