• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

Need Cpanel and 200mb space host

Need Cpanel and 100mb space host I'm look for a free Cpanel host with instant activation. I'm just going to use it for a blog. I don't need more than 200mb space. I do not want to post but ads are fine as long as it's at the BOTTOM of the page. And finally, the host has to have been running for...
  2. Y

Tiny Cpanel Hosting Request

All I want is 10mb space with 1gb b/w and PHP5, Cpanel, Phpmyadmin, and 3 Mysql databases. I just need it because of a program of mine. Quickly! I don't want to post, instant activation would be nice.
  3. Y

Free Web Hosting - Great Features

very nice hosting, cpanel & fantastico! oh and instant registration! good speed as well!
  4. Y

Free cPanel Hosting No ads nothing

very good but i dont like monthly postin, maybe u can increase 1 time posts.
  5. Y

cpanel - more than 100mb space

thanks for nothing guys lol
  6. Y

cpanel - more than 100mb space

i'm lookin for a host that allows linking to warez not hosting! atleast 100mb space, atleast 5 of everythin & i want cpanel
Back