• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

New Look!

I'm loving the new theme! It's very clean, and very refreshing. :-) Chris
  2. C

Need some help.

Interesting idea. Good luck, Travis. :wink2: Chris
  3. C

New Gmail feature?

Wow, I've never really noticed that feature. :-) Thanks for bringing it to our attention! Chris
  4. C

My newest site design - please review it

Pretty cool design. :cool2: If anything, I would use a different font, but it would like fine either way. Chris
  5. C

Let's get acquainted My name is Tomas!

I'm Chris, and welcome to FWS. :cool2: Chris
  6. C

If glow stick fluid gets in your mouth..

The fluid used is non-toxic, so don't worry. :-) It may cause a little pain, but it won't seriously injure you. Chris
  7. C

Hi

Hey, welcome to FWS! :-) Chris
  8. C

Review my site

May I ask why you felt the need to remove the Joomla copyright information? You've lost a decent amount of respect from me, and I refuse to review your Joomla-powered website. Chris
  9. C

Hi, my name is ...

Welcome to FWS! :-) Chris
  10. C

Eqoz.com Web Hosting Company Review

I'm also impressed! :-) It's one of the first Joomla powered websites that looks, well, fantastic. The logo looks great (I love the "eq" graphic), and the page is just cleanly coded + well organized in general. Nice job! Chris
  11. C

Owner of FWS?

Oh, most definitely. :lol: Chris
  12. C

Owner of FWS?

:P Chris
  13. C

VB logo

Well, where do you want to place the logo? Chris
  14. C

Which CMS is nice to be used?

Well, I've always found both Joomla and Mambo to be very, very similar (in fact, *almost* identical in terms of features + look). Drupal is also nice, but it's not as user-friendly. If you are looking for a CMS that has a cool, user-friendly interface (and easy integration with forum software)...
  15. C

Please review Space-network

Both the main website and the /scripts directory loaded for me this morning, but they're not right now. I'll try again later. :-) Chris
  16. C

New Logo

Yeah, not really a fan of that logo. To be honest, it looks like it was whipped up in a rush. :confused5 Chris
  17. C

INVIHO - Free hosting site review

Very professional-looking design! :-) I love the overall color scheme, and the use of graphics and/or stock images is fantastic (not too many, not too few). Nice job! Chris
  18. C

Please review!

I like the overall layout and feel of the design, but the logo could use some work. IMO, it looks like it was created in a rush, therefore, giving it a "rough and rugged" appearance. The font used for WebHostForce.com is alright, but you may want to consider changing that, as well. Also, you may...
  19. C

Hi From Maksa

Welcome to FWS! :-) Chris
  20. C

Safari for Windows!

Yup, I'm sticking with IE, as well. :-) Safari offers a few nice features, but IMO, the UI is horrible (it doesn't have any character), and the features offered with it are just "decent". It's really not that special (as I said before, IMO). Chris
Back