• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Volt.Networks

1 cent hosting!!

Volt Networks has been online since 2006, so it has been about 4 years since we have entered the industry. We guarantee 99.9% uptime and have a 30 day money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied with our hosting service. For a limited time, we will be offering any of our shared hosting...
  2. Volt.Networks

1 Cent Hosting!!

Volt Networks has been online since 2006, so it has been 3 years since we have entered the industry. We guarantee 99.9% uptime and have a 30 day money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied with our hosting service. For a limited time, we will be offering any of our shared hosting packages...
  3. Volt.Networks

1 Cent Hosting!!

Volt Networks has been online since 2006, so it has been 3 years since we have entered the industry. We guarantee 99.9% uptime and have a 30 day money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied with our hosting service. For the duration of June, we will be offering any of our shared hosting...
  4. Volt.Networks

Price Estimate?

So I am trying to sell off a few things but not sure how much I should sell it for. What do you think this bundle will go for (in USD)? It's brand new (still in box). What about this used notebook? Haven't kept up to date with the latest prices so any input is appreciated. Thanks...
  5. Volt.Networks

1 cent hosting!!!

1 cent hosting!! Volt Networks has been online since 2006, so it has been 3 years since we have entered the industry. We guarantee 99.9% uptime and have a 30 day money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied with our hosting service. For the duration of June, we will be offering any of our...
  6. Volt.Networks

Integrating Magento

Is anyone familiar with integrating Magento with either an existing site design, or with Wordpress? I've done WHMCS and Wordpress integrations before but this is the first time I've even played with Magento and was looking for some pointers. I'm not too familiar with the theme structure for...
  7. Volt.Networks

1 GB 20 years ago....

Compare 1 GB 20 years ago to 1 GB today: Imagine what 1 TB would look like a few years from now.... http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10170147-1.html
  8. Volt.Networks

Black Friday Early Sale

In the spirit of Black Friday, Volt Networks is offering a lifetime discount of 25% off all of our packages. There is no need to camp out for this special. Offer is valid until the end of November. The discount applies to the special annual pricing of 2 discounted months as well! The prices...
  9. Volt.Networks

-==:: Three Months FREE! ::==-

Volt Networks is now offering up to 3 months free! Details are below. Shared Packages: WATTS PACKAGE 1,000 MB (1 GB) Space 15,000 MB (15 GB) Bandwidth $3.99 monthly OR $39.90 annually (save 2 months) :::ORDER HERE::: AMPS PACKAGE 5,000 MB (5 GB) Space 75,000 MB (75 GB) Bandwidth $9.99 monthly...
  10. Volt.Networks

Vista Boot Issue

Oy, so my laptop decides to stop booting this morning. It gets to the Microsoft loading screen but just stays there. I tried safe mode, didn't work. I tried booting with the Vista CD, which doesn't get me anywhere either. Did a hard drive test and that passed. Restored my BIOS to default...
  11. Volt.Networks

Site Ripoff

Notice any similarities? http://www.voltnetworks.com/gateway/ http://www.hosted-byme.com/whmcs/ They've already been contacted. I'm giving them 24 hours to remove it or I'll contact their datacenter. Any other suggestions for situations like this?
  12. Volt.Networks

Review my WHMCS Integration

I just finished integrating WHMCS into my site design. Tell me what you think: http://www.voltnetworks.com/gateway/index.php I know it looks a little weird at the top because of the background. The background of the table has a dark gray edge but the background of the page has a gradient...
  13. Volt.Networks

-==25% Discount for Life==-

In the Halloween spirit, Volt Networks is offering 25% off all of our monthly packages. The prices below reflect the discount.* Shared Packages: WATTS PACKAGE 1,000 MB (1 GB) Space 15,000 MB (15 GB) Bandwidth $2.99 monthly AMPS PACKAGE 5,000 MB (5 GB) Space 75,000 MB (75 GB)...
  14. Volt.Networks

Hosting Acquisition

Has anyone purchased another hosting company before or their clients? If so, how does one go about it? I might be looking to acquire another host in the future but I'm not too sure how to go about it. Any advice would be appreciated. :-)
  15. Volt.Networks

::: CRAZY Deals to commemorate 9/11 - 3 months FREE and 25% discount!! :::

In commemoration of September 11, Volt Networks is offering 25% off all of our packages. This even includes annual payment plans! The prices below reflect the discount.* Shared Packages: WATTS PACKAGE 1,000 MB (1 GB) Space 15,000 MB (15 GB) Bandwidth $2.99 monthly OR $29.93 per year...
  16. Volt.Networks

-==:: 25% Discount for life! Plus one free month! ::==-

In light of the Olympic games, Volt Networks is offering 25% off all of our monthly packages. The prices below reflect the discount.* Shared Packages: WATTS PACKAGE 1,000 MB (1 GB) Space 15,000 MB (15 GB) Bandwidth $2.99 monthly AMPS PACKAGE 5,000 MB (5 GB) Space 75,000 MB (75 GB)...
  17. Volt.Networks

In light of the Olympic games, Volt Networks is offering 25% off all of our monthly packages. The prices below reflect the discount.* Shared Packages: WATTS PACKAGE 1,000 MB (1 GB) Space 15,000 MB (15 GB) Bandwidth $2.99 monthly AMPS PACKAGE 5,000 MB (5 GB) Space 75,000 MB (75 GB)...
  18. Volt.Networks

In light of the Olympic games, Volt Networks is offering 25% off all of our monthly packages. The prices below reflect the discount.* Shared Packages: WATTS PACKAGE 1,000 MB (1 GB) Space 15,000 MB (15 GB) Bandwidth $2.99 monthly AMPS PACKAGE 5,000 MB (5 GB) Space 75,000 MB (75 GB) Bandwidth...
  19. Volt.Networks

-==:: Three Months FREE! ::==-

Volt Networks is now offering up to 3 months free! Details are below. Shared Packages: WATTS PACKAGE 1,000 MB (1 GB) Space 15,000 MB (15 GB) Bandwidth $3.99 monthly OR $39.90 annually (save 2 months) AMPS PACKAGE 5,000 MB (5 GB) Space 75,000 MB (75 GB) Bandwidth $9.99 monthly OR $99.90...
  20. Volt.Networks

-==:: 20% Discount for LIFE - Three Months FREE! ::==-

Volt Networks is proud to announce our new reseller packages. For a limited time, we are offering 20% off all of our reseller packages. The prices below reflect the discount.* Shared Packages: WATTS PACKAGE 1,000 MB (1 GB) Space 15,000 MB (15 GB) Bandwidth $3.99 monthly OR $39.90...
Back