• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

PR7 text links for $100/mo

Text links are available from PR7 pages for $100/mo per link per page... Holla if you're interested :idea:
  2. B

Birmingham PR - Please review

Please review Birmingham PR (birminghampr.co.uk) i've tried to make the site a little more interesting than standard directory listings. i'm looking for feedback on design, access, seo (relevant to advertising, public relations, pr, promotion, sales, strategy, media, marketing, branding...
  3. B

Any webmasters with relevant stuff to Birmingham?

Birmingham, Birmingham, Birmingham, baby! Any webmasters with relevant stuff to Birmingham? Let me know, we can do a bit of reciprocal affiliate linking or maybe work together in some way :beer:
  4. B

Please review my Birmingham Hotels website

Please review Birmingham Hotels (birminghamhotels.awardspace.com). I've put a lot of effort into replacing tables with divs and horizontal rows. I still can't replace the javascript table navigation at the top with pure css & tableless markup though. I use this template for a lot of other...
  5. B

please review my free smileys website

Please review my free smileys website (freesmileys.atspace.com). It's Not meant as any old site to gather traffic - it's actually meant to be something fun, and interesting. Notice the articles at the bottom of some pages - not just an seo trick (although it doesn't hurt) :hide: Any...
  6. B

hey everyone!

Hi fellow forum users, I'm new to this forum and will be most active in the website review section. This seems like a great forum - very popular, not tooo strict (fingers crossed). Nice to meet you all :beer:
Back