• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

How to get more traffic

Also Start writing articles. Articles (good ones) can provide a lot of long term traffic. But you need to be consistent. Make sure you write and submit 2 per week. Try to stay away from PLR materials as the SEs are not fond of duplicate content. If you do use PLR articles - make sure...
  2. R

JediExpert.com (Domain for sale)

Hi all I am offering the domain name www.JediExpert.com for sale. Could easily be sold to a Star Wars fan for loads, I just don't have the time to go looking through Star Wars forums to offer it for sale. Offers considered. Instructions at the site. (site is a holding site - only...
  3. R

Best way to make money on the internet :D

Hi All The answer to the question is... Solve Problems. If you can find the solution to a problem that a lot of people have - then you will be rich. The rest is just rubbish. If I have a flat tyre and no spare, and if I am 60 miles away from the nearest garage and on a road that...
  4. R

AdSense

Hi There Including adsense on your site is a good move. if you are getting decent traffic then you can make quite a bit of money from it. Google have great tutorials and adding the script to your site is easy. Don't ever be tempted to click on the ads which appear on any of your sites...
  5. R

Just starting out, how can I make money from my site?

Hi there One of the easiest ways to ensure long term profits from a web site is to collect email addresses from the people visiting. You need to create a simple free report to give away - from quickly looking at your site - something like "The top 101 dance clubs in the world" - "Pick up...
  6. R

Hi

Thanks for that... seems a great forum
  7. R

Help save the internet!!!

Hi All The problem from the start has been that no one really controls the internet! And let's face it... all governments hate not having control! However this attempt by certain US companies is not so sinister I think! Having read a few articles about this "Network Neutrality" I...
  8. R

Hi

Hi everyone, Stumbled across the forum today. Just reading through some of the previous posts. Nice to be here... Best Regards Baz:-)
Back