• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

$1 Lifetime Text Links - PageHole.com

Try improving the page rank for your website and then I am sure, you will gain many such clients
  2. T

24/7 Outsourced Support Solutions

Greetings, With the overwhelem response for the recently launched semi-dedicated package and on the request of a number of sales enquiries that we have received, ThinkSupport has decided to extend the limited introductory discount offer for the following semi-dedicated packages : I) 24/7...
  3. T

24/7 Outsourced Semi-Dedicated Support

Greetings, Looking at the growing shared and semi-dedicated techs demand, ThinkSupport has now introduced the following semi-dedicated packages : I) 24/7 Semi-Dedicated - Grp 1 & II) 24/7 Semi-Dedicated - Grp 2. Semi-Dedicated techs : Semi-Dedicated techs are the techs who work for 2...
  4. T

Do you use website monitoring services?

we have tried hosttracker, nagios is other best option. I find it pretty good, is there any advanced function you are trying to work on?
  5. T

Domain Rater Site Started

Seems you got to do lot of work on your site ..presently its really very very odd to see such long red block in firefox, first make it more attractive.
  6. T

Looking for some software

I pretty much agree with your advice Adobe is really good but only offers 30days free trail.
  7. T

iPanel vs Modern Bill

I personally like modernbill :) 100 % votes to MB
  8. T

How do i install Squirrelmail

Its a great help Sir :) to all good job
  9. T

my pictures wont show

Thank you :) no problem
  10. T

How hot is Exchange 2003 Hosting?

Thats true JodoHost ...
  11. T

Billing Scripts???

Full votes to ModernBill...Just try out there V5 version too good.
  12. T

[Poll] Preferred Control Panel

On clients point of view I will say cpanel...But personally I love to work on hsphere.
  13. T

help

Exactly ...let your hosting provider know what you want to do ..I am sure they will help you.
  14. T

Question about transferring domains from one place to the other

Firstly you need to check if the domain is unlock and secondly you are the registered contact person to approve the transfer request that you will recieve from domainsite... unless and untill this two thing are done the process will never speed up but still the shortest time frame is one week
  15. T

Support Team Needed

What kind of support are you looking for... can you be more specific.
  16. T

Firefox...you know you want it

For me Firefox is the best.
  17. T

Free Whois Lookup Tool

I love :http://centralops.net/co/DomainDossier.aspx it shows me some details :)
  18. T

MySQL database password

Hahaha funny :)
  19. T

Please Personal review for me

I have heard lots of good things about hostgator...I will say my first choice would be hostgator.
  20. T

Which is better in these two dedicated server setups

I will also go with the 2 one as on technical terms "64 bit" server sucks on security and upgrade issue ..My experences say nearly 99% of 64bit server give lot of technical problem.
Back