• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

bluetooth remote control control your pc with your phone

talk about being lazy hey? =P
  2. A

Paperclip -> House

haha that is prety interesting...must have taken a logn time to get to the house stage though.
  3. A

Banning people

even if it were a personal reason, the moderator shouldnt have a right to ban unless it had soemthing to dow ith breaking the forum laws...oh well..
  4. A

My sites finally up please review

its an alright site. did u make this out of html coding? or did u use some sort of page builder?
  5. A

my site

it seems as though you need a lot more traffic comming into your websites (as seen frm teh lack of visits in your forum). you can do this by adding more content in your website and adding links.
  6. A

My new web deisgn site

wow thats a really nice site.. looks really professional. good work
  7. A

Pictures For Designs

the only problem with that, is that some websites may have already used some of those photos on their web designs..considering that theyre free..
  8. A

Looking for some software

hi, finding any reasonably good graphic design software or website building software without paying is a pretty big request..however, you can get a 30 day trial of adobe photoshop (graphics software) which is pretty highly reccomended if your intending to use it in web design etc...also...
  9. A

Cheapest content on the net ^^

nice design, but should this really go in this part of the forum?
  10. A

64bit or dual core?

id go for dual core no matter what, whether your running a lot programs or using a lota memory or not, its good ot have it anyway =]
  11. A

Widescreen laptops - worth it?

yeah id just go which whoever one had the highest resolution.
  12. A

adult sites?

you dont need a licence or anything to host an adult site, the only thing you have to find out, is if your web hosting provder permits you to or not..most companies dont allow adult sites.
  13. A

Insane optical illusion.

as if the video didnt keep flashing between coloured and black and white =P
  14. A

Problem

i think you should negotiate with her and come to an agreement you can both be happy with.
  15. A

Do you buy second hand (used) clothes ?

no, cant say i buy second hand clothes..what if someone threw up on it or something before? you never know....=]
  16. A

Following directions?

if you value your customers, you wouldnt really ignore them, but instead help them out. it can be a pain, but not all people are smart =]
  17. A

web traffic

even if you have interesting things in your website...how are people going to see it if they dont know about the site? good ways to get traffic is to get a high rank in search engines and also using a program similar to google adsense...traffic inflow booms with SEO, but yes, it takes a while...
  18. A

What was wrong with that computer?

hey, i think your better off buynig a new computer all together =D a celeron 400 with 96 mb of ram wont get you anywhere..im sorry but its ancient.
  19. A

Some Technical Help Needed

hi, you should be defragging your computer about once every 3 weeks to keep your computer clean and running at the speed it should be..if you dont defreag, your computer will store up useless and un-used files in random places on your hard drive and will eventually tell you that you dont have...
  20. A

Turn off password prompt?

you need a file?? it should just be a little box that u tick or untick...are you sure your in the right area? XD
Back