• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Affordable Quality Web hosting @NerdyHost

Hello, We created NerdyHost with the idea to put the customer first. Our Leadership team has over 24 years of combined hosting experience, working for Major Web hosts and listening to customers being frustrated with playing ticket-tag with staff. They were getting canned responses to tickets...
  2. A

NerdyHost - Offering Great Deals on Shared Hosting!

Hello, FreeWebspace Members! Are you interested in owning your own website? Whether you are just learning HTML or an established webmaster, we at NerdyHost give you the tools to succeed. Our paid hosting offers much more security and peace of mind then any Free Host can provide. Why choose...
  3. A

WTB: Shared/Reseller WebHosts

Hello, Is the competition to high or are you tired of 2am wake up calls? With so many webhosts failing I'd like to offer you a chance to sell your webhost to me. Why should you sell it and not close it? We willl honor existing client payments (for instance if they paid for a year we...
  4. A

Great Deals w/ end user support from Nerdy Host

Hello FWS Members, Are you interested in owning your own web-host? Whether you are subsidizing your design business or declaring a local niche we at NerdyHost has some amazing deals to help you out! This week we are offering the following servers with a maximum markup of 20$ (from the...
  5. A

New design

I just thought I'd tell you I like the new design and I miss you guys.
  6. A

Looking for work

hello, My name is Andy I'm currently seeking a job as either a Sales or Account manager. I specialize in creative marketing as well as customer retention. I've worked for several companies in a variety of niches. I'm an expert when it comes to demographics and niche specialization and...
  7. A

MyFreeHost - Free Hosting (NO ADS) - Post2Host (LOW POST AMOUNTS) - Automated Setup!

Hello, My name is Andy I'm the manager of My-Freehost.Net My-FreeHost.Net is a wonderful post to host Community that has and will continue to provide quality hosting with zero cost to you. We offer both reseller hosting as well as shared. Were not here to make a million bucks but by posting in...
  8. A

Whats up?

Peo did you take a vacation? I used the contact forum a week go to get details about advertising and I haven't heard back from u bud? Also I haven't had my site added to your directory and its been over a week thats really strange from my experience is there an error?
  9. A

Free Shared/Reseller Hosting + Free Domains = MyFreeHost.Net

Free Shared/Reseller Hosting + Free Domains = My-FreeHost.Net Hello, My name is Andy I'm the manager of My-Freehost.Net MyFreeHost.Net is a wonderful post to host Community that has and will continue to provide quality hosting with zero cost to you. We offer both reseller hosting as well as...
  10. A

Please Review My-FreeHost.net

Hello, Please review my newest site www.my-freehost.net I'm looking for opinions as far as the top ad on the right (It doesn't seem right to me but maybe I'm crazy) and other functionality/order on the site.
  11. A

Free Hosting + Free Domains @ My-FreeHost.Net

Hello, My name is Andy I'm the manager of My-Freehost.Net MyFreeHost.Net is a post to host Community that has and will continue to provide quality free hosting. We offer both Shared and Reseller plans. Were not here to make a million bucks but by posting in our forum we make enough money in ad...
  12. A

Interns wanted!

Hello, My name is Andy I'm the manager at my-freehost.net I've been in the industry for 5 years and ran several big and small hosts ranging in niches. I'm looking for a few people who want to learn the tricks of the trade and work as an intern on my new projects. Please email me at Andy @ my...
  13. A

Free Hosting From My-FreeHost

Free Hosting & Free Domains @ My-FreeHost Hello, My name is Andy and I'm manager of My-FreeHost.NET We offer free hosting by simply posting a few times on our forum (to prevent spam mostly) Plans Bronze Package Space: 320 MB Bandwith: 3 GB MySQL Databases: 1 FTP Accounts: 1...
  14. A

Buying Free Hosts

Hello, My name is Andy I'm an established member here at FWS and I would love to takeover your free host instead of watching it close and have more angry clients and forum posts. Heres the deal: I'm willing to buy your free host even if its NOT making money (we alreadly have a server so...
  15. A

SteadCom Graphic Design

Did you know SteadCom offers more then just wondeful hosting? We can also develop: Logos Banners Characters Web Site Design Busniess cards Anything else you want Please view our portfolio @ www.steadcom.com/portfolio All of our designs are custom and logos start at just 79$...
  16. A

$erver $ale @NetlineHost

NetLine Host has just slashed servers as low as $32.99 These servers are flying off the racks!!! So dont miss out this offer can expire at any time! Dont need a server? We have yearly deals on shared starting from $25 a yr ***** Dedicated Server Deals ***** Processor: Intel P4 (2.8GHz)...
  17. A

TTR Powers

I think we need to upgrade ttr powers. I think we should be able to vote a thread for TTR I think we should be able to have our own private discussionboard Maybe could we color our names to make us stand out more and let us have a discount on advertizing.
  18. A

Andy's Want Thread

I'm wanting several things but due to restrictions on how many posts here I have divided my post up. Want To Buy: Site Design --- Email me your portfolio and price sheet. I'll contact you if I'm intersted Brandable domains < $50 (less than) ** Post here do not pm or email ** Logo < $20 -- >...
  19. A

Value of FreeHosts

I was just wondering what is the financial value of free hosts IYHO I figure most do not profit so there may not be rev but how do you calculate price of users the forum ect.
  20. A

Profiting

I know you can cover some of the basic expenses from ad rev but I was wondering what steps have you used to supplement your income? Things I've thought of (particulary what I'm thinking of) Premiumn Support Domains Site Submission Service Design (sell)
Back