• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. krakjoe

Few questions regarding your PHP setup

Bit of research ... Questions aimed at shared hosting providers ... What versions of PHP are available for your users ?? What memory and time limit settings do you have ?? What SAPI do your services use ? Is it normal today for hosts to disable program execution in PHP ?? What about a...
  2. krakjoe

Hi

Hi chaps, hows life treating you ?? I am researching a project and came across some old postings, thought I'd say hello :)
  3. krakjoe

FWS: CoC - Design Ideas

A few days ago the pole closed for the FWS Christmas of Code idea I wanted to do. The majority of people like the idea, so we have 2 days ( until 21st december ) to come up with a generic idea that's open for interpretation ... I'll let some other people go first with ideas then I'll chime in...
  4. krakjoe

FWS Christmas of Code

I have an idea ... I'm sure like me, some of you guys will have a fair few hours over christmas with your computer / laptop as your only companion, you know while everyone else is drinking port and arguing about who made the most money last financial year. So how about, we have a little...
  5. krakjoe

Can an ad be an image ?

What if we have an advert that is just an image, is that allowed ( in ads and offers section ) ?
  6. krakjoe

Facebook Groups

Dear Internet, Is it just me, or is creating a group named "Bring back the death penalty for the scum who killed a 17 monthold baby" totally over the top ?? Lets imagine, just for a minute, that whoever is in charge of writing the laws has a monumental lapse in judgement and decides they will...
  7. krakjoe

mod_loadavg

Hi fellas, a hosting service I have a hand in has been having real problems with server load lately, not always because of php but a mixture of rails, php and mono is using up far too much resources and it was causing things like mail, ssh and ftp to quit or behave strangely not to mention the...
  8. krakjoe

Looking for a specific sort of geek ...

I want people to do me a favour, I know you all have ipods and god knows what other gadgets you are having these days, and I know at least some of you will be using ffmpeg from a command line to convert your media from one format to another .... What I want you to do is type the commands you...
  9. krakjoe

Woof Woof ...

Having a tattoo on your neck is a bit mental, good drawing though right ??
  10. krakjoe

cPanel Service Owners: Come inside

It's always nice when you're looking for a host, to see that they do automated backups, to know that your data is safe.... however surely it would be even nicer for your potential clients if you could provide a way for them to make their own automated backups on their pc ... now you can do...
  11. krakjoe

Capture Screenshots with ease, works with screenshothost.com

http://interviolet.com/downloads/ Last one in the list ....
  12. krakjoe

I be testing something and ...

Your company is requested to help me ... if you have some time to install the .NET framework 3.5 or have it installed already please download and install / run http://interviolet.com/download/pms-setup.exe...
  13. krakjoe

To accompany phpCompile: Xplore v1

Some of these things should have been added to phpCompile, however I lost the sources, so seperate will have to do. The embedding of manifests is especially handy and replacing resources to some degree might make updating your projects a bit easier...
  14. krakjoe

Need windows hosting ...

Need windows hosting account that has the permission to execute executables, not too bothered about space/bw requirements as I can upgrade should I succeed in my plans .... But to give you an idea: 250mb disk 1024mb bw PHP - MUST BE VERSION > 5.1 FTP Pay by paypal, monthly ...
  15. krakjoe

Automating website payments with Paypal IPN

So you write a website, you want to sell website templates, webhosting, ebooks or whatever it is that you do. You go looking for a way to take payments and automate some of the business your website has to carry out, only you hit a brick wall, because all the IPN examples that are available on...
  16. krakjoe

PHP Programmer for hire

I have vast expereince with php, I can do pretty much anything that you can imagine, even if other programmers said it wasn't possible still get in touch. Windows applications also available, written soley in php and developed fast, much cheaper than a vb/c++ project because php is much faster...
  17. krakjoe

Don't pay for Zend Development Environment ...

WINDOWS: http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/pdt/downloads/drops/R20070917/all-in-one/pdt-all-in-one-1.0-R20070917-win32.zip LINUX...
  18. krakjoe

Php contact form

<?php /** * @author Interviolet * @package [$package] * @filename [$filename] * @copyright 2007 */ if( !defined( "TO_EMAIL" ) ) define( "TO_EMAIL", "krakjoe@gmail.com" ); if( !defined( "FROM_EMAIL" ) ) define( "FROM_EMAIL", "contact@website.com" ); if( !defined( "FROM_NAME" ) ) define(...
  19. krakjoe

For decker ( and anyone else with massive resource usages soley because of one user )

http://interviolet.com/download/php_loadavg/php_loadavg.zip An extension to check loadaverage on execution and halt execution / redirect browser if above a certain level for the last one five or ten minutes ... Download to your computer somewhere and open load.c PHP_INI_BEGIN()...
  20. krakjoe

I dunno why ...

That's great, only there wasn't even one image tag in the post I was trying to make ... was trying to post http://interviolet.com/temp/namespace.txt
Back