• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

What is your age?

30 to 40 age group. :)
  2. E

What games are you playing atm?

Test drive unlimited on the xbox 360 NFS Carbon on the Playstation 3
  3. E

What do you think about us brits?

50/50 since i agree with some of the points TS sam made. Easiest answer since you dont live far from me. :-)
  4. E

Evolution Hosts :: Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting

Evolution Hosts offers shared and reseller hosting packages. Accounts include: Instant Activation Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico/Rvskins(WHM only on reseller accounts) Unlimited Features 14 day money back guarantee Shared Hosting: Silver Shared 1gb Disc Space 10gb Bandwidth $3.95/Monthly...
  5. E

What Kind of Car do you drive?

Thanks. only made a few minor performance mods, most of it was cosmetic. Modified airbox Performance filter Modified center section 4inch peformance backbox Not much at the moment, the car is putting out about 155bhp. I have been looking at a supercharger rather than a turbo, that...
  6. E

What Kind of Car do you drive?

Currently driving a tastefully modified Vectra SRi 150 2.2
  7. E

Starting a Forum

Content is key when starting a forum. If people find it and see that there is nothing there then they leave, start topics that new members or guests might find usefull and reply to. Dont have to many forums on the board to start with or it will look empty, start with a few and then create...
  8. E

Just a little fun, whats your fav song?.

Alice Cooper - Poison
  9. E

Wanted: Vbulletin Owned license

Try http://vbwebmaster.com. Some people sell their licenses on that forum, just make sure that they have renewed the support since you cannot sell a vB license without it now.
  10. E

Setting up custom nameservers in namecheap

Log in to namecheap and select the domain. Select nameserver registration and insert the ip's for the nameservers.
  11. E

***Free 1 Gig Hosting Unlimited Bandwidth****

So just because they give you unlimited bandwidth (so they claim) it exists, as soon as you use to much they will suspend you. How many more times do people have to state that there is no such thing.:doh!:
  12. E

Starting free PHPBB forum hosting

These have started a free phpBB multi forum script http://www.nbsdesignz.com/Multi-Forums_phpBB They have a bug with the download system so you have to download from the forum ( you would have to register ), i have not used it so i am not sure what it is like.
  13. E

your method of transport

Here is mine.:-)
  14. E

Hello

Hi. My names Craig and i am new to the forums. I am also new to paid hosting (use to run a free host before i had to sell) and after reading through the forums i have found some pretty good advice on what not to do when starting up from other hosts.:-)
  15. E

This has to be sorted.

I dont, but then again i am new and still reading around the forum.:-)
  16. E

Need a Reseller

Hi. We would like to offer: Gold Reseller Disc Space - 5gb Bandwidth - 80gb cpanel/whm Fantastico 99% Uptime $7.95/Monthly Order Package Platinum Reseller Disc Space - 10gb Bandwidth - 120gb cpanel/whm Fantastico 99% Uptime $14.95/Monthly Order Package All our packages...
  17. E

R there Any VBulletin Experts Available?

What code are you trying to put in? If you have put it in the header and footer templates on all your styles it would show unless its in the wrong place.
  18. E

See if my site works

Can see both sites fine, in the uk.
Back