• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. BrandonTheG

wow

Hello
  2. BrandonTheG

Do you host more than one SSL site on a single IP?

Look at the implementation of CloudFlare. That is a prime example of successful SSL sharing over shared IP. I also utilize it on my personal websites, with the added cost of IPv4 now and the depletion rates, I find that SSL shouldn't be a reason to have a dedicated IP.
  3. BrandonTheG

Hey Peo, Like the new look!

Hey Peo, Like the new look!
  4. BrandonTheG

Launched New Website

Hello, We have been busy working on a new site over at 7pz, we launched it about 2 weeks ago. Just wanted some feedback on how you guys think it looks. https://7pz.com Thanks!
  5. BrandonTheG

7pz - NEW EASY SIGNUP - 10 GB / 200 GB / cPanel/RVSiteBuilder/PHP 5.5

Please note due to some configuration changes if you signed up during the week you may have never received a welcome e-mail but your account was created (Browsing to the domain should yield to an Apache File Listing or Default webpage) please e-mail me with your forum account and cPanel account...
  6. BrandonTheG

Free Website Hosting

No problem, let us know if you have any issues.
  7. BrandonTheG

Free Website Hosting

Yes they should work fine.
  8. BrandonTheG

Free Website Hosting

What are you trying to host for a website?
  9. BrandonTheG

7pz - NEW EASY SIGNUP - 10 GB / 200 GB / cPanel/RVSiteBuilder/PHP 5.5

Hello Everyone, https://www.7pz.com/ Check out our forum in October for a contest starting on October 1st, 2015! Thanks for checking out 7pz, we offer totally free web hosting with the latest features at no cost to you. Recently under new management, we just launched our new free services...
  10. BrandonTheG

7pz Free Hosting - No Ads, cPanel, Softaculous, RvSiteBuilder

Hello Everyone, https://www.7pz.com/ Thanks for checking out 7pz, we offer totally free web hosting with the latest features at no cost to you. Recently under new management, we just launched our new free services using our own self managed servers. Below are some features to list a few: No...
  11. BrandonTheG

Oh No!!! OH NO!

That's cray bro! Congrats!
  12. BrandonTheG

Looking for Partner

Hello, I am looking for a partner who would like to start a free web hosting with me. I have the necessary funding to back the project up, I am just looking for an extra set of hands to help manage and run the operation. If you are interested please PM me or e-mail me @ brandon [@] brandonlong...
  13. BrandonTheG

TeraFree :: Totally Free / Post2Host options

Hello, Yes, I was having some issues and suspended the account. I will re-enable it soon thanks! Dam Chinese spammers!!!
  14. BrandonTheG

Your daily coffee intake!

I'm addicted to Red Bull; 2 8.4 ounces at 5 AM when I wakeup and a 1 and a half liter Pepsi @ 10 AM. After that an occasional Mountain Dew does the trick.
  15. BrandonTheG

TeraFree :: Totally Free / Post2Host options

Hello, I would like to announce the launch of TeraFree; the totally free, fast hosting solution. Below are some general features: Fast Dedicated Servers DirectAdmin Control Panel 5 digit domain used for subdomains (Varies based on server) We are currently running a promotion for a free domain...
  16. BrandonTheG

Looking for help running a free hos

Hello, I am looking for one person to help me run a free host I am about to launch. If you are interested please e-mail me @ brandon[@]brandonlong[.]me.
  17. BrandonTheG

Looking for free hosting partner

Hello, I am looking to launch a free hosting service within the next two months and I am looking for someone to volunteer to help code and manage servers. Please feel free to e-mail me if you are interested @ brandon[@]brandonlong[.]me -Brandon
  18. BrandonTheG

Only 5 Accounts Available: Wicked Free Hosting - cPanel/PHP/MariaDB

Hello, I would like to welcome you to the new free hosting, Wicked Free Hosting. Wicked Free Hosting is a fast, secure post 2 host solution. Some limitations 1) To keep the servers fast and crowding down, we are going to only be offering 5 accounts per week and restricted by country. 2) Zero...
  19. BrandonTheG

Single

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sander k again. :(
  20. BrandonTheG

Free domain: TheProxyScripts.com

I got some ideas thanks sir ;)
Back