• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

File host server needed

Hi i am going to be opening up a free file host, i need a server for the file host. below is the requirements. * your company must be up 2+ years * i dont want cpanel * i want 10MBit unmetered (or above) * good amount of HDD space (120GB+) * i want the server to be located in US or...
  2. F

Reseller Hosting Request

Hi I am looking for the following reseller. 5 - 10Gb space 80+Gb bandiwdth cpanel + whm + fantastico Unmetered features privet nameservers You must at least have 2 years+ running your companys so basicly your company must be 2 years+ support ioncube, i like to do some real advertising some...
  3. F

Limited Time Sale | Free WHMCS Billing Software | Shared & Reseller Hosting

Hello Today we have started our monthly special's, from now till the end of the month. The offers are also on our site. Each of our Reseller Plans includes: Template Pack 99% Uptime, View our server stats (Click Here) Support, MSN, Live Support, Email, Support Ticket Your Own...
  4. F

Limited Time Sale | Free WHMCS Billing Software | Shared & Reseller Hosting

Hello :wave: Today we have started our monthly special's, from now till the end of the month. The offers are also on our site. Each of our Reseller Plans includes: Free WHMCS Billing Software Template Pack Adv Myspace Resorce Script (Worth $75, Click Here Demo) 99% Uptime, View our...
  5. F

25% Off All Shared Hosting + Free CLIENTEXEC TO ALL RESELLERS!

www.ProXHosting.com - Powerful Hosting! Pro X Hosting provide quality & powerful hosting at its best. Weather you own or going to make a small family website or a big business website, we have what you need. Here at Pro X Hosting we only use the best possible hadware on our servers to ensure...
  6. F

25% Off All Shared Hosting + Free CLIENTEXEC TO ALL RESELLERS!

www.ProXHosting.com - Powerful Hosting! Pro X Hosting provide quality & powerful hosting at its best. Weather you own or going to make a small family website or a big business website, we have what you need. Here at Pro X Hosting we only use the best possible hadware on our servers to...
  7. F

upgrading php4 to php5

Hi How do i upgrade from php4 to php5 ? i have a linux server with cpanel/whm.
  8. F

More then one server.......

Hi I am going to buy another server for my hosting company but im going to order this server from a diffrent company to the one im with right now. What i want to do is to add the other servers to my cpanel/whm so when i login i am controling both servers or like i can choose what server to...
  9. F

█ 25% Off All Hosting Plans | Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers █

www.ProXHosting.com - Powerful Hosting! Pro X Hosting provide quality & powerful hosting at its best. Weather you own or going to make a small family website or a big business website, we have what you need. Here at Pro X Hosting we only use the best possible hadware on our servers to...
  10. F

█ 25% Off All Hosting Plans | Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers █

11. F

Mega Sale | Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers | Super Fast!

12. F

[Wanted] Hosting Template

Hi i am looking for a high professinal hosting template PM me if you have one show me screen ---- and a price in the PM.
  13. F

Shared & Reseller BLOWOUT! Free Google Adsense Voucher + 20% Off!

:wave: Pro X Hosting - Provides quality hosting at low prices, with our fast & smooth running server your site will be running fine! We have shared and Reseller Hosting. Why choose Pro X Hosting? * 24/7 Email support * Fast and reliable server * Updated when updates come out *...
  14. F

Where do your clients come from?

Well come on spitit out lol where do your clients come from? forums? banner ads ect? Mine come from forums like namepros.
  15. F

Help!

I got a warning because i posted a offer for hosting for one of my new hosting companys then i got a warning saying i posted the post for someone else and i PM'ed a mod and they said it was posted for someone that was ban before username: "gameztown" that was my account before but i told a mod...
  16. F

Ripped Of By Hostlimit?

HI I bought vps hosting from hostlimit and it was all good for a week now since two days it has been down no reply to emails nothing there site is down too! i want my money back how can i get it back, i HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY HOSTLIMIT BE WARNED!
  17. F

░░░ Shared & Reseller Hosting Mega Opening Sale! ░░░

░░░ Shared & Reseller Hosting Mega Opening Sale! ░░░ To celabrate our opening of FSP Hosting we have a one week sale!** Hosting plans @ www.fsphosting@gmail.com Payment Method: Paypal FSP Hosting Info: FSP Hosting, provides you with quality hosting. All customers get 24/7 Email support. We...
  18. F

Account system in upload script

Hi i have a custom script i am using at: www.uploadweekly.com i want to add a members system could some one help me make it like post codesect on how i can do it i know it use's mysql.
  19. F

Best Image Host - UploadWeekly

UploadWeekly.Com UploadWeekly is a free image hosting website where user's can upload and share there image quickly with family and friends, support's nearly all image files, allows direct linking to hosted image files, so is useful for posting avatars on message boards / forums, pictures on...
Back