• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Vbulletin licence For Sale

I'll help you push the boat further, 70.00.
  2. T

Colo 1U/2U

Dear, Im looking for colo for either a 1U or a 2U so prices for both types would be appreciated, Im in England, so I would prefer it to be in the country, although I wouldn't mind considering overseas, If you'd like to make a private offer then that's fine, just PM me. Please specify if power...
  3. T

XP Login Screen / Logon Issue

Thanks for your help, It's sorted now :)
  4. T

XP Login Screen / Logon Issue

Hello guys, I recently reinstalled my Windows XP Media Center 2005 Edition and updated it with all of Windows Update updates, I only have one User Account and I could simply automatically logon to XP without the Welcome Screen popping up everytime, I think it's affected by a Security...
  5. T

Get KFC to Deliver.

What if your 6 years old and want a KFC Kids Meal?
  6. T

Get KFC to Deliver.

Get KFC to Deliver. We're trying to put together a petition to get KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) to deliver their food produce right to our door :p Just sign the petition below: http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/16697.html
  7. T

VPNs?

I've had a quick search on google for Virtual Private Networks so i can browse the web without the cache of my isp and the isp sometimes has blocked sites. I was wondering if you could recommend any UK VPN Providers? Thanks :)
  8. T

Domain for sale - WWHOSTS.NET

1.02 eh? lovely, going once.
  9. T

i forgot that a godaddy suscription was on and it auto-renewed. and i won't believe i will get anywhere near the 9usd you pay. :D
  10. T

Domain for sale - WWHOSTS.NET BIN: 2USD ICANN Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.Created: 2006-11-24Expires: 2008-11-24Registrar Status: clientDeleteProhibited Registrar Status: clientRenewProhibited Registrar Status: clientTransferProhibited Registrar Status: clientUpdateProhibited Name Server...
  11. T

becoming an ISP?

No offense but in the USA, a 56k dialup connection? People are on Broadband now. I'd understand if you supply it into a LEDC - but the USA?
  12. T

Any experience with Cedega?

I've used Cedega for basic applications and games but i wouldn't recommend it for heavy use as not every program will work.
  13. T

Free Hosting Account With SSH Access

To install Cast-Control. ;]]
  14. T

Dream Job

Be an Astronaut.
  15. T

Post your ctrl+v

http://just-ping.com/index.php?vh=geekvillage.com&s=ping%21
  16. T

Connectivity issues somewhere?

Works here too, And from 14 other locations: http://just-ping.com/index.php?vh=geekvillage.com&s=ping%21 :)
  17. T

Windows "7"

With recommended specs of 8gb ram :p
  18. T

Linux distro suggestion

Ubuntu for home, Debian for server :)
  19. T

Dedicated Request.

Hi there, Im looking for a Dedicated (Not VPS) Server in Europe used for personal and testing grounds. Preferences: Germany (Doesn't matter too much.) At least 1.5GHZ Processor (1 CPU) At least 256MB Ram Debian 3.1/4.0 or Windows 2003 Web Edition At least 20GB Disk Space At least 500GB...
Back