• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Question :D

At school (don't ask me the purpose :P) we learnt Pascal as requested by the syllabus :lol: Juts basic though, something like using .txt files, looping, etc.. is max so :P. In my free time I was learning html, and I think I have a good grasp of it now :), well at least good enough to suit my...
  2. A

New request

Well this is the thirst time I'm looking for a host. :(. Reasons: inviho.com doesn't allow .htaccess files and liway has been down and looks it will be for a few more days :(, and me and my clan can't wait any longer since it's pretty new and yournaments will soon be starting). Requirements...
  3. A

Host required

I need aproximately 150mb of space 2/3gigs bandwith should be enough I hope 2mysql databases And I need the following file types allowed: .htaccess and .cfg eitherwise I can't install phpBB3 :'( I've got the domain name. THe website is for a clan. You probably might have already seen my post...
  4. A

Regarding IRC channels

I've tried googling but with the exception of broken or old links I could find nothing else. Is it possible to keep a permanent IRC channel? I read something about requiring eggdrops or shell access but I could not understand anything xD. I wonder if I could get these for free or so. If...
  5. A

Request for free hosting

Since my other thread got discarded, I'll try it out again. Requirements are not very high :) I require hosting for a new W:ET clan. What I need is: - 250megs of space - 2gigs of bandwidth - I can place my own google advertisment :) - I can use my own domain (not bought yet, still arguing...
  6. A

Request

I need free hosting for a new clan :) Some requirements: (more or less, nothing precise just offer me what you can :)): - 100-->250megs of space - 1-->2 gigs of bandwidth - Allow own google ads - Allow me to use own doman (not bought yet xD) - 1mysql database (or equivalent for phpnuke)...
  7. A

A request

I need: 1gig space (perhaps upgradable) 12gigs bandwith (<--not sure about this to tell the truth) 2-3 mysql databses Preferrably cpanel with fantastico (saves a lot of upload time :rolleyes2 ) Free subdomain (or I can get a free uni.cc domain if it can help) No posting but I am willing to...
  8. A

Free hosting required

I need a free webhosting service to host a medical-oriented site, with forum. Domain name to be bought soon. All I will be needing is: - 300MB Storage space - 25GB Bandwith - 2 mySQL databases - webmail support - Preferably, no ads and popups - No Forum Posting Thanks in advance.
  9. A

Free hosting required

I need this so that I can upload game maps and make a web page for my friends. I ask for nothing special This is what I need: 150-250 mb space Bandwith : I don't know. Depends. What is offered best, I'll take:-) 10-20mb file upload size Preferably no ads or one which is at the bottom...
Back