• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Looking for Webhost

Hello, I'm looking for the following in a webhost -5 Gigabytes Space -50 Gigabytes Bandwidth -Offers Cpanel -5 Mysql Databases -Reliability (must present proof) -Host must be located in U.S.A or Canada -Offer payment via Paypal -Cost must be less then 11$ USD. Also the host must...
  2. D

CPA programs

I was wondering if anyone had a list of Cost per Action Advertisement programs?
  3. D

WidgetBucks Legit?

I was wondering if Widgetbucks is legit and really pays? just by Doing a bit of searching about it on google you will find that some people haven't been paid and there is claims that it is a scam. I want to know, is it?
  4. D

Possibly looking for a VPS

Hello, I'm a 17 Year old student that might be looking for VPS Hosting Pretty soon because of current host problems. Requirements: 250+ Gigabytes of Bandwidth 3+ Gigabytes of Webspace Cpanel 8+ Mysql Databases (I've got a lot of features for my site like memberscript, forum, topsite, gallery...
  5. D

How does Page Rank Work and Questions?

well to be honest I understand how the higher quality of links you have to your site the better it is ranked. But I personally have a few questions. If I get a bunch of pr2 or pr3 links to my site is it possible for me to get a pr4 even though the links are lower ranking then a pr4?Sorta like...
  6. D

Phpmyadmin Backup installation help!

ok here is my problem... I just recently bought new webhosting and I'm trying to move the server mysql databases from one server too another. the problem is every attempt i do too move the database fails. Does anyone have a tutorial on how too install a Mysql database backup on a new server?
Back