• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J J

Review my travel blog

I have had this blog up and running for almost 10 years now, but I'd neglected and stopped updating it. 2020 is going to change that and I'll be doing more travelling this year and I am getting back into getting fit again. Anyways, here's the new travel blog: https://jargoned.com Feel free...
  2. J J

Free web templates

Just some simple web designs that might come in handy for someone: Simple Website Templates :knockedou
  3. J J

The North Korean issue

I've always been interested in North Korea and was wondering if any others were, too. Here are a few very recent articles: Crisis could become uncontrollable History of North and South Korea ("North Korea - a country never at peace") North Korea to launch missile tomorrow South Korean...
  4. J J

Free web templates

Site: http://simpletemplates.org No charge & feel free to take any links off the templates! I'm going to change the "Buy Link Free License" to "Donate"! :angel:
  5. J J

Design 002 - Free Web Hosting design

Hello, I'm here giving away my second design/template from webmasterspace.net. Image preview: You can download and preview the template/design here: http://webmasterspace.net/free-stuff/design-002-free-web-hosting-design/ If you need support with using it, please visit our community...
  6. J J

Free XHTML design | Preview and Download

http://webmasterspace.net/free-stuff/design-001/ Click the link above to see the preview and download. Not the greatest design in the world, but someone might find it useful. :) I have a much better web hosting design being released soon enough, so stay tuned. :-)
  7. J J

ImageMOO.com! - Free photo/image hosting!

http://imagemoo.com Just a simple free image host for all those who visit this thread. Feel free to register up and checkout the features that come with it. As a non-registered user, the max file size limit is 2mb's and as a registered user the max file size is 4mb's. You can also create...
  8. J J

* Free Reliable Hosting * @ Vlexo.com

Free Hosting | Competitions Hello everyone! I would like to welcome you all to visit Vlexo.com, for reliable free web hosting! We offer free hosting to standards which you would perceive as paid web hosting. We understand that there are webmasters out there looking for reliability, as well as...
  9. J J

Vlexo.com - Free Reliable Hosting!

Free Hosting | Competitions Hello everyone! I would like to welcome you all to visit Vlexo.com, for reliable free web hosting! We offer free hosting to standards which you would perceive as paid web hosting. We understand that there are webmasters out there looking for reliability, as well as...
  10. J J

Need some input

So I'm thinking of purchasing another dedicated server for ad-supported reliable reseller hosting. However my dilemma is that cPanel is resource intense though popular. Where my other control panel that I'm considering of using Directadmin is less resource intense and not so much liked in the...
  11. J J

Vlexo.com | Free Hosting | cPanel 11/Fantastico | Python | MySQL | PHP | RubyOnRails

12. J J

Vlexo Free Hosting | Vlexo.com

13. J J

I need some offers

Before replying to this thread, read this: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=928484#post928484 I need reassurance about your company, please give a reason why I would go with you, concerning the thread in the above link. -------------------------------- Seeing as my provider...
  14. J J

Vlexo.com | Free Web Hosting!

Vlexo.com Free Hosting After a hiatus of technical problems, we have at last finished and completed all hardware problems and things are now running smoothly as was planned from the start. We are now offering our new packages to users who want free web hosting! I would like to offer our...
  15. J J

Free Stickies!

Mysticky.net Recently I just partnered with this website, and I'm currently going to be the one funding it; to keep it alive and full of features. So I thought I'd show everyone MySticky.net, it's a nice little website (hoping to become big) in future, and the idea of this sticky website is...
  16. J J

VPS located in Australia

Hey, I'm looking for a VPS located in Australia. Processor : Single core, Dual core -- It doesn't matter, as long as it's fast and stable. Hard Disk Space : 10GB Bandwidth : 100GB / Month Guaranteed RAM : 256MB of RAM Burstable RAM : 1GB RAM Control Panel : cPanel / WHM with Fantastico de...
  17. J J

Giving 3 domains away

Giving away 3 domains...... Domains: multiuploader.com (domainsite) proxymirror.com (domainsite) pagerankstats.info (namecheap) I don't know why I registered them, well the first one I did, but I spent to much money on something that didn't work. Hopefully someone will turn these domains into...
  18. J J

Review: Jewlzk.com [2]

Hello, I'd just like to say that I'm having a fantastic time with Jewlzks.com! There support is great and Roland is always around the corner to help out. [He gave me a custom dedicated server with a shed load of features already installed for me to start continuing my services]. I have had...
  19. J J

Vlexo.com cPanel 11/fantastico/WHM/RvSkins/Resellers/PHP 5/Excellent uptime

Hello Freewebspace.net Members and Guests, Today, Vlexo.com released new reseller account plans and packages. I'm here to advertise these packages to you so you can get the best out of us and so you can become a special customer of ours. Reseller account plans Gold 250 MB Space 5,000...
  20. J J

Free Reseller Account

Vlexo.com has times where it offers 'free' reseller accounts. (Meaning you do not have to pay for a reseller account) Though we do have rules set in place where you have to do something to convince us that you qualify for an amazing reseller package. So you ask what is a reseller package? A...
Back