• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Sell Text Links, Banner Space on football online game site

1 text link sold, we have 3 spots left in the link section and the top banner space is available starting from June 15
  2. E

Sell Text Links, Banner Space on football online game site

Hello, We sell top banner space, all pages : 2.5$/month in rotation with other 3, 10.00$ month exclusive , starting from June 15 (sold till than). We sell text links in the top right module, all pages, for 3.00$ month, available right now. 1June : Resumee : 3500+ visitors / month, 65,000...
  3. E

Selling top text link & free submit to our new directory

The site in question is the fansite of Freekick : an excellent football management game. We have around 2500 unique visitors per month (real people) and over 50,000 page views (based on the 1-22 May statistics) We have a lot of stuff : articles, betting, tools and more. 1 text link in our...
  4. E

Adster.com or Textads.biz

adster had some troubles lately, their servers were unreachable from many parts of the world (at least for 2 weeks) causing pages to load extremly slow. i droped them after 1 day but who knows, maybe they fixed the problem
  5. E

Making a Pay Per Click Site

and what you will bring new on the market ? i'm sure you have something to make you step in front of the already established competititon
  6. E

Best Ad Revenue Programs - Look Here First!

what do you think about adbrite ? i had some poor experiences with them and their way of providing stats for your site : for example on thepage that should have been my presentation page was written at some point : 200 uniques visitors, 20 page views per day ...
  7. E

How much have you paid for advertising your site?

i didn't pay a single $ till now but if you count the hours spended promoting than the bill is high ...
  8. E

Truth about free hosts

i find it hard to believe but hey, im a football adicted, why can't exists webhosting addicts ? :-)
  9. E

Articles and fansites

you can also write about elisha's achievments also you can think at writing about the domain of activity of your featured star and link to it after a brief introduction.
  10. E

Top banner space and text links for sale

i dont understand why my post is deleted when its about a reduction, and its a second post in 9 days. im off this forum. you can delete the whole thread.
  11. E

Ofcourse, do you think i expect anybody to trust my word ? PM me if anyone interested.
  12. E

See the last post for updated offer. The site in question is the fansite of Freekick : a excellent football management game. We have around 2000 unique visitors per month (real people) and over 30,000 page views. We have a lot of stuff : articles, betting, tools and more. I selled...
  13. E

Links availble in PR4 site

Would you be nice to tell us if you succede in getin some paid banners on your forum ? Just curios to compare site potentials, Thanks!
  14. E

Feelings about paid forum posting services.

Its hard to start, an empty forum is not a invitation to post. Having a couple hundreds posts can give people confidence. So i think its ok to have somebody making the first posts. But also you can do it yourself, under many users, without paying anybody. Personally i think i can make some...
  15. E

Fan site : advices welcome

are you talking about the big stadium background at top or about the tower google adds on the right ?
  16. E

Free 500MB/5GB CPanel hosting--No ads required!! Free domain names!!

it's true, i got my site up very fast and you actually have something to read in the forums. and its reliable to, didn't noticed problems so far
  17. E

thanks, ill look how it looks with links in another color about 800x600, it was originally designed for 800x600 but it was to crowded so i enlarged the setup
  18. E

Hello, Can you please review http://www.freekicktemple.com/ Its a fansite of a online football management game. I would like to hear advices and thoughts about how to make my site nice and enjoyable. To be honest any advice is welcome considering that im a newbie on the web :-) Thanks
  19. E

24/7 Support - it makes me wonder

i decided to wait another 12 hours if they dont apologise deeply or they go down again sooner than 2 weeks i will make them so advertising to remember. my host is posting in this forums promising 99%-100% uptime.:lol:
  20. E

24/7 Support - it makes me wonder

they lie when they say 24/7 support my host was down 12 hours in weekend and now is down for 6 hour i sended a couple of mails asking whats going one and i got 0 responses ill wait till tomorow, if they dont repair the stuff and apologize i will review them on 5-10 webhosts sites and in...
Back