• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. antispyware

Please Review and check if our site is working properly

Please Review our Clickbank Ads site & check if it is working properly Hello, We have been providing Free Clickbank Ads that look like Google Adsense, but pays 'per sale' rather than 'per click'. Previously we used to provide HTML iframe code for these Ads. Recently we switched to...
  2. antispyware

What is better for SEO: Using TABLE (or) DIV?

I have never heard anybody saying that <div> tags are bad for seo. I prefer divs rather than nested tables. Actually search engines neglect the code and consider the textual content. So, use them wherever they are necessary.
  3. antispyware

Review my website: tadejpersic.50webs.com

Hello shirker, I think you can develope your site well. try to use some images use more colors use different color combination Better to have some heading menu font size is too small try to devide the introduction into different paragraphs
  4. antispyware

please www.letni.cn

Hello walseleon, your site is in other language that i can't understand. Better to make it available in english also. try to use different attractive colors all the best.
  5. antispyware

Please review my website: CFL Zone.com

Hello, your site is looking good I appreciate your design it is better not to use bold letters for all the text images file size is too large around 99kb etc.. they may not load fast for dial up users. the background for some of the links in the menu is dark. so it is difficult to read...
  6. antispyware

Please review my site and free webmaster affiliate program

hello trilex47, thank you for your reply. i will make the logo better soon. Till now, i have been more concerned about the functionality of this clickbank mall. so i havent concentrated on the logo much. i have completely redesigned the site changed all the colors and added more features...
  7. antispyware

if there is any spam like website in the directory, we will remove that as soon as someone reports that. please report that website. there is such an option for each site. under each site, there is a link " edit / report ". please click on that and send your comments and we will remove that...
  8. antispyware

hello all, We have developed a new site. It is a directory and search engine for all types of downloadable products. Please review this site and share your opinion http://downloadsonline.org It also has a very profitable free webmaster affiliate program. it is very easy for you to...
  9. antispyware

please suggest me some good & cheap multi domain host

hello, thanks for your replies. i have asked our host to provide more addon domains. and they said that i have to choose reseller package to get hosting for more domains. they said i can get hosting for upto 100 domains. shall i purchase a reseller package and host all my domains? ( i am...
  10. antispyware

please suggest me some good & cheap multi domain host

hello, 1) i have a few domains and i have hosting for only one domain at present. my host at present provides 5 addon domains and 5 parked domains. shall i use this facility or choose a multi domain host? 2) what is the difference between using the facility of addon domains and parked...
  11. antispyware

please review popularsites.org directory

hello, we have created a directory at http://popularsites.org where everyone can add their favorite sites. submission is completely free and all submissions will be reviewed and listed within 12 hours. please review the directory and also add your sites. thank you
  12. antispyware

Webb360.com

the design is good at the center, there seem to be an ad for magic bricks. if it is an ad, better to keep it somewhere else. because, it is attracting more of your visitor's attention than your content. colors are good
  13. antispyware

Ok guys, Rip Me Apart!

if possible, avoid iframes it is difficult to read text in such small iframes. use seperate pages for the content in iframes i wonder why it is not asking for password after username. colors are good.
  14. antispyware

My Personal Portfolio

design is very good and the colors are pleasing i like your quote - "Creativity is the key to uniqueness" as you have not added any content it is difficult to say more about your site.
  15. antispyware

So what do you think?

it is colorful but some colors are too bright to read on dark background. images are well optimised. make the title descriptive what happened to the source code? i couldn't view it!!
  16. antispyware

Review my directory

design is good. use consistent font size the colors are not so attractive use an external style sheet. that will speed up loading of your site. i think your site is very useful to those seeking hosting as well as for the hosts.
  17. antispyware

please review my website

i think there is no need of any "enter" page. because when there is no textual content, it is very difficult to promote it using search engines. the design and the colors are good if possible place some more information on the mainpage. top banner is well designed.
  18. antispyware

Changed design

there is not enough content to attract your visitors better to add some more textual content . add some description of your products some links are scrolling. it is very difficult to read them.
  19. antispyware

pls review my humor site

consider to use a good design, using only yellow color is not so attractive use some more colors. make it more pleasing the site seems to be too long. you may reduce the length by placing the all text in a 3 column layout. there are some keywords at the bottom. i think search engines can...
  20. antispyware

Plz Review: HauntedHell.com.

the colors of the site are good content is interesting. better to add some more textual content on the main page. the colors of the right side column make the text too dark to read. there are many benefits of using cascading style sheets (CSS ). better to apply them to your site.
Back