• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Shared and Reliable !!!

Hello, I can offer you the following. Storage: 750mb Bandwidth: 50gb Features: unmetered Cpanel Price: $4.00 per month Payable by paypal We have 100mbit connection and updated software. We are located in the USA. Contact me if your interested. Divinity Host.net
  2. B

Resseller Wanted!!

Hello, I can offer you the following. Storage: 10gb Bandwidth: 200gb Features: unmetered Cpanel WHM Unmetered Shared Accounts Fantastico Price: $27.00 per month Payable by paypal. Contact me if your intersted. brutetal@hotmail.com Divinity Host.net
  3. B

Hosting for proxy

Hello, I can offer you the following. Storage: 150mb Bandwidth: 100gb Features: unmetered Cpanel price: $25.00 per month Payable by Paypal http://host-tracker.com/web-site-uptime-monitor/219470-219471/ - Our Uptime stats Contact me if your interested. Divinity Host.net
  4. B

Looking for free manga adult allowed hosting

I can offer you the following, Storage: 250mb Bandwidtdh: 5gb Features: unmetered PHP Cpanel Just place an ad placement will do. Contact me if your interested. Dvinity Host.net It would be nice to add another site that deals with the same topic.
  5. B

Do you have a gun in your house

I have 2 airsoft rifles and thats it. Planning to get a 3rd! If I have the money to get actual guns I would.
  6. B

Pay per hosting.

Its easier to monitor bandwidth and just just charge by how much they use and storage they can just purchase more if they need it. Becuase they can just delete their huge files before their billed so they would pay less and then reupload after. The way I personally do it, it's a much better idea.
  7. B

Paid Hosting Request

I can offer you the following, Storage: 1gb Bandwidth: 50gb Features: unmetered CPANEL Fantastico price: $5.00 per month PM/Contact if your interested. Divinity Host.net
  8. B

Server tunneling

I never successfully did it but I think its possible.
  9. B

Hosting request

Sure, I can offer you the following. Storage: 1gb Bandwidth: 50gb Features: unmetered Cpanel Fantastico price: $5.00 per month Payable by paypal. PM/Contact me if your interested. Divinity Host.net
  10. B

[Wanted] Hosting for proxy network

I think it would be cheaper if you would get a dedicated server. If I were to offer you anything they would be at least 60$+ per month.
  11. B

Web Proxy Hosting Needed

Hello, I can offer you the following. Storage: 1gb Bandwidth: 100gb Features: unmetered Cpanel *Includes Addon-Domain* Fantastico price: $25 per month PM/Contact me if your intersted. Divinity Host.net
  12. B

counts in mysql a little help please?

If you haven't found a solution, and I'm not in the mood to modify your code. <?php $count = 1; $mysql_count = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `$table`"); while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($mysql_count)){ if ($land[$row[country]] == 0){ $land[$row[country]] = 1; //set country count...
  13. B

Dreamweaver Good?

Its basicly the same thing with a few new features to help working with huge lines of code. Try the 30 Day Demo and see if you like it.
  14. B

Reseller account (Request)

Not unless you increase your budget.
  15. B

-Looking for Affordable, Reliable Shared Host-

Hello, I can offer you the following. Storage: 1gb Bandwidth: 50gb Features: unmetered Cpanel Fantastico We are located in the USA. price: $5.00 per month Pre-pay 6 months for a free domain name. PM/Contact me if your interested. Divinity Host.net
  16. B

ts hacking

First of all what do you mean by ts?
  17. B

100 MB disk space / accept e-gold

Free hosting most likely wouldn't accept this.
  18. B

Proxy Hosting

If your willing to boost your budget to $25 per month, I can offer you the following. Storage: 1gb Bandwidth: 50gb Features: unmetered Cpanel Fantastico price: $25 per month If your intersted contact/PM me. Divinity Host.net
  19. B

Reliable/Fast Host for $3-$4

Hello, I can offer you the follwing. Storage: 500mb Bandwidth: 25gb Features: unmetered Cpanel Price: $3.95 per month A subdomain will be provided as well. If your intersted contact/PM me. Divinity Host.net
  20. B

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium War

Nope, it only needs DX9c. I played the Demo and I can't wait to get C&C 3 when I get the chance to. The Demo is so much fun even though there's not many avaliable options and features.
Back