• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

New member intro

lol thanks.
  2. E

dedicated server request

BTW, i love all the sheep talk :)
  3. E

dedicated server request

If you're serious about selling, PM me, seriously.
  4. E

dedicated server request

Hello Everyone, Before this gets out of hand let me clear something up, this is a very promotional deal to move out a machine that we have in house. The $60 is a three month special after that, the usual fee of $180 per month. Hard drives are 2x200GB in raid configuration either RAID1 or 0...
  5. E

New member intro

And that's why we love them :-) The last thing I need is to come home at night and talk servers all night long with the wife.
  6. E

New member intro

LOL the value was purely sentimental :-) Anywhoo, I'm still trying to figure out how to best do the avatar thing. Going to shrink my current one and link it.
  7. E

New member intro

wow, what happened? half the posts from yesterday are gone. is this forum heavily moderated for some reason?!
  8. E

New member intro

done!!!
  9. E

New member intro

ah yes, the problem with geek forums, no women. same problem on motorcycle forums... :-( in fact now that I think about it, I don't think i belong to any forums with more than 1% women..
  10. E

New member intro

'ze pleasure is all mine :) now to figure out the avatar...
  11. E

New member intro

Hello Everyone! I have been involved with the hosting industry since year 2000, and just stumbled accross this forum. WOW, lots of good info, lots of current topics. I'm loving the content and really looking forward to becoming a part of this community. My role in the company has been...
Back