• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Free Anime Web Hosting with up to 3 GB disk space and 90 GB bandwidth

The space and the bandwidth is so big! May I know is there any limit of registrations?
  2. R

Your System

I think so . Nobody knows when the AMD will cease this product.
  3. R

Your System

Your specification rocks :biggrin2:
  4. R

What kind of PC would you like to have?

You rocks !! I am a supporter of DFI and AMD CHEERS ! :-)
  5. R

1 Gb space. 25 Gb Band width. Cpanel + Fantastico!! WoW

dndiscuss , I think you should mearge all the info in the other posts to the main post of this topic.
  6. R

Real Image Hosting for Free

Oh I see, I will be waiting for it :)
  7. R

Can you offer us automatically resize the photo if the photo exceeds the limit ?
  8. R

Win a free .com/.net/.org! - Lifelesspeople.com - Up to 2.5GB/50GB No Advertisements!

I am glad too but the domain is hard to win now :P
  9. R

I am very glad to hear that you guys are serious about this image hosting service , so , make this service last for live ! *edit the image size limit from 256kB to 512kB :biggrin2:
  10. R

I think 512KB is enough for normal use such as message boards, online auctions, classifieds and even sharing pictures with your family and friends! like CS-Eric said
  11. R

This is a good image host if the size limit can be up to more.
  12. R

Win a free .com/.net/.org! - Lifelesspeople.com - Up to 2.5GB/50GB No Advertisements!

Cool , this activiti is started again ! To enter in the draw just reply to this thread with: "I have reached the age of majority in my country and I am legally old enough to own a domain name. I will not use the domain name for any illegal or abusive purposes. Enter me in the domain draw."...
  13. R

Need A Firewall

If you want to setup a computer base firewall , I suggest Ipcop http://www.ipcop.org
  14. R

Need A Firewall

I think he want to say firewall but not firmware ( I know what is firmware :P )
  15. R

Need A Firewall

Firmware ?? I strongly recomend Outpost FirewallAgnitum Home Page
  16. R

57host | 50MB | 2GB | CPANEL | PHP | MYSQL

Hey , link92 , 57host.biz= ten stars (this bulletin board can't show too many smiles) :cry2: ========================================================== See my signature then you will know how good it is :classic2:
Back