• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. jiehao85

★ Selling Dedicated Server-AMD Opteron™ 1214 HE Processor-4 GB RAM-1TB Disk Space ★

Will be good if you can reveal the location of the data centre.
  2. jiehao85

Time to rebuild my host spread

It's been a while since I last checked FWS. This is one interesting thread. I used to offer free hosting a few years back on a one-to-one/case-by-case basis. There's no registration form or auto account creation. Can I still take part in the next round?
  3. jiehao85

We Are Offshore | Simple Affordable Offshore Hosting.

The offshore hosting is based at which country/location?
  4. jiehao85

VPS or Reseller Required

What is the guaranteed amount of RAM?
  5. jiehao85

VPS or Reseller Required

Sorry but your offer is an overkill for me since I am expect offers closer to what I am using at the moment. I would like to keep my costs down as much as possible.
  6. jiehao85

VPS or Reseller Required

I noticed that your offer is for a VPS but I didn't notice any VPS offered on your website. Also, it is possible for something less than the current offer? I don't really need 20GB of space and 500GB bandwidth. I would prefer something lesser to keep my costs down. Does TuresWeb provide free...
  7. jiehao85

Free Auto Installer like Fantastico/Installatron

Does this work on DirectAdmin?
  8. jiehao85

VPS or Reseller Required

Do you mean Tomcat is available but not managed by Turesweb?
  9. jiehao85

VPS or Reseller Required

I am looking to switch from my current reseller package. Here are some of the requirements I need. Please include the prices that accounted for the control panel and also the age of your web hosting service. At least 8GB storage space At least 100GB bandwidth cPanel / DirectAdmin Tomcat...
  10. jiehao85

ClientExec Question

The situation now is pretty much the same with only small progresses when I got the time to work on ClientExec. I am puzzled by the automation of services. Do I need CronTab or I can just manually add in those automation services?
  11. jiehao85

Warning: Fraud Orders

No wonder it is fishy. SingNet is a Singapore ISP and I don't think they have any operations in India.
  12. jiehao85

ClientExec Question

After taking all the advice and some consideration, I decided to go with ClientExec since it is cheaper for me to get it than WHMCS. I also prefer the interface to WHMCS. However, I am having problems adding a second server.
  13. jiehao85

ClientExec Question

So I am at the mercy of my staff and have to keep them happy? I mean shouldn't WHMCS store the password for the client's account but not reveal the password in plain sight? To me, it is a security risk as disgruntled staff can actually copy the passwords and wreck havoc on my clients.
  14. jiehao85

ClientExec Question

I like the way ClientExec worked compared to WHMCS. WHMCS left me somewhat overwhelmed.
  15. jiehao85

ClientExec Question

I am considering getting a license for ClientExec as I am expanding to offer more services. I am not sure if ClientExec can do account creation on multiple servers. According to my provider, I can only automate account creation on the server I am on. Is that true? How does ClientExec fare...
  16. jiehao85

How to effectivly advertise a new hosting business?

When you mentioned WHT, do you mean posting in the Offers section or paying WHT for advertising?
  17. jiehao85

Looking for a free web host (needs to be upgradeable to a paid plan)

What sort of website will you be hosting and what will the web host get in return?
  18. jiehao85

Urgently need host; no forbidden words list please

So what does the web host get in return of hosting you?
  19. jiehao85

Volunteer webmaster?

I am actually a bit confused. You are looking for someone to take over as webmaster and manage the website?
  20. jiehao85

Free Reseller plan Required [reliable]

15 posts per month is not unreasonable at all. A normal forum poster can easily clock over 30 posts by posting once daily. If you want reliability, it will be better for you to lower your requirements.
Back