• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

WorldZonePro down?

Anyone else having problems with WorldZonePro... it seems their entire site, my site, and their support site are all down.... getting "Connection Refused" errors.
  2. H

Whats A Real Trusted Paid Host....

Go with Aletia. I've got an account with them. Their first plan gives you 200 MB space and 10 GIG transfer - you can add on multiple domains, have them hosted on subdomains. Excellent service. Only had problems with downtime twice - both instances were under 10 minutes from my recollection and...
  3. H

advanced flash tutorial

I have a few sites listed on my site WebGuides : Macromedia Flash
  4. H

Webdesign And Programming

You really should change the colors. Way to hard to read!
  5. H

Search Script wanted, can you help ?

goto HotScripts and search there under Perl, PHP, or ASP.
  6. H

Hosting Sucks?

There are tons of hosts that offer what you are looking for. Most will give you around 50 Megs of space though. Do a search in some of the hosting directories or try searching SitePointForums for a hosting company. There are a lot of them out there!
  7. H

Domain Hosting and PHP

Do a search on this site... http://www.freewebspace.net/search/power.shtml
  8. H

need a free script for iconsite

That is a pretty direct, specific request. Most scripts offered for free are not task-specific. I'm afraid you will have to eitehr learn to code your own or hope someone will make it for you.
  9. H

FREE MESSAGE BOARD

PHP boards are much better than CGI boards. If you have a host that offers PHP and MySQL, try to choose a PHP based board. You can find a ton of message board scripts here: http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Discussion_Boards/...
  10. H

Aletia Hosting?

Aletia Hosting has a pretty good rep... do a search at other web hosting forums... WebHosting Talk and SitePoint Forums. Many people have good things to say about them.
  11. H

phpwebhosting?

Re: ... I beg to differ. I used to host my domain there for about three days. I contacted their support regarding some issues with PHP and MySQL. I did not receive a response for 2 days. Then, I asked them to delete my account, following the instructions in their TOS. My site was not...
  12. H

any suggestions

Not many free web hosts offer 10+ gb traffic. That amount of traffic costs $$, and a free host doesn't have the kind of revenue to support that. You can try searching for one that will give you 10 gb of traffic, but they prob. won't be around very long... For a site that needs 10 gb of...
  13. H

Fed up with WorldZone...

I can't blame WebDude? Why not? It's his service and I paid him for it. It's not anyone else's responsibility for his hosting company but his. It's not my responsibility to make sure the data center is up and running. Webdude has that responsibility. As a customer, I don't look for any...
  14. H

Fed up with WorldZone...

Technics, I could have signed up with Geocities and gotten better uptimes. That's all I'm saying... if you are paying for a service you should get something in return. So far in the past month, my site has been down just about every weekend and at least once during the week. I would expect...
  15. H

Fed up with WorldZone...

And it's down again :( ... How are the other services helpful if you can't even use them?
  16. H

Would you be interested in...

I have a three-letter domain - no numbers, dashes, etc. I think it is easy to remember. Hopefully I will be able to start this soon... just need to get a few other things worked out.. I'll keep ya updated then :)
  17. H

Would you be interested in...

... a free URL redirection service with a short, 3 letter domain? I've been thinking of starting one, but first I'd like to know if people would use it? I know there are tons of redirectors, but would people still look to using a new one w/ a 3 letter *.net domain?
  18. H

Fed up with WorldZone...

You are supposedly the administrator of the servers right? It's your business... And I did post a message about 2 weeks ago on your forum asking about the server downtimes and email problems, but you nor anyone else responded. So are you saying it takes you 2 months to learn of serevr...
  19. H

Fed up with WorldZone...

The least you can do is notify clients about the problems... after 2 months of this, the only notification I got is right now on this forum.
Back