• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Anyone used this host before?

Link Just want to ask if anyone has used this host before, since the price seems affordable... Any experiences on the quality of service, uptime etc? Thanks in advance. Baggio.
  2. B

bye bye come2store

You're better off than I am then... I can't even upload to that server now
  3. B

amzweb

Sounds a bit too good to b true....
  4. B

netfirms blocks ips from china!!??

yeah, disappointing but true... I used to be unable to view any sites on netfirms before, until recently, when I changed ISP...
  5. B

Offsite Linking!

if u mean just images, then netfirms does... well, they don't stop ya at least
  6. B

wanted: 50meg or more, cgi, perl, no ads and FTP ???

not many no ads hosts now... spesh with all that u want.... if u want one that lasts long with such capabilities, host it on ur home pc
  7. B

Support or Against?

Definitely against!
  8. B

FTP Programs...

well, mainly leechftp... altho it tends to crash a bit, so thats one thing where flashfxp is better at
  9. B

Clanptbs?

The dude would b better off working on his site first before offering to host others... loads of typos and the that lil glitch in the layout...the top table is slightly wider than the main table and looks wierd
  10. B

Rate my squad/clan site

Text in the main body seems a bit too large... maybe u could reduce it by a size
  11. B

Take A Look At This Simple Design

yup,I'd agree... nice I prefer sites that r clean and simple like this... just that error @ the bottom...
  12. B

FIle storage

110megs? sheesh.... if u wana store it online, your best bet would to be split it up into several files and then register 3 of those 50 meg e-mail accounts... send it up there... altho I think there file size limit is something like 4 megs / file
  13. B

host.sk

guess they must have removed more of those space and data transfer hogs then...
  14. B

host.sk

Depends where u r and what time of day... can be fairly fast for me sometimes... tried over 25kb/s upload speed once
  15. B

any one point to article of webhosting

Basic ideas referring to what in particular? Web host scripting, maintenance?
  16. B

Can you tell me the best spanish hosts?

just checked them... sign ups r suspended for god knows how long. :(
  17. B

Comments on DotEasy?

Personally never liked them cuz it loads real slow from here
  18. B

know where I can store some mp3s?

myplay.com u get 3 gigs specially for mp3s...
  19. B

Host Request

well, if someone can offer this, I'd be fairly amazed... then again, if some1 will offer this, plz count me in too :p
Back