• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. WhereToLook

It's amazing...

It is amazing how many threads I answer that are off topic. I mean, I try to stay pertinent (by my standards) but always seem to wander off. Sort of like this post. I have absolutely nothing to say yet feel strangely compelled to write it anyways as if what i have to say would be found...
  2. WhereToLook

Reseller packages from $2 per month! WOW!

All Hosting Package include: -Free Setup -99.9% Uptime Guarantee -24/7 Technical Support -cPanel -MS FrontPage Support -PHP, CGI, Perl, MySQL -Email and FTP Accounts -Web Based E-mail Access Shared Hosting Packages $2 per GB of webspace and 10GB of bandwidth $2 - 1GB Space /...
  3. WhereToLook

Speaking of Racism...

Is it just me or is the Race Card getting so overplayed these days that a knee-jerk reactionary backlash is getting ready to happen? I do not consider myself racist or a bigot or anything like that. I honestly don't care what the shade of your skin is. As long as you act like a normal person...
  4. WhereToLook

WhereToLook - Reseller packages - gte 5-35% off!

All Hosting Package include: -Free Setup -99.9% Uptime Guarantee -24/7 Technical Support -cPanel -MS FrontPage Support -PHP, CGI, Perl, MySQL -Email and FTP Accounts -Web Based E-mail Access Shared Hosting Packages $2 per GB of webspace and 10GB of bandwidth $2 - 1GB Space...
  5. WhereToLook

I agree

I agree with whatever you just said. The reasons for my agreement are so varied and your logic so sound that I have no alternative. :God: :God: Okay... I read a thread about canned responses and thought to myself "Hey self, I get so tired of writing that I agree with...
  6. WhereToLook

somebody tell Garfield+ not to read this one either... lol

This guy walks into a bar... (see i told you garfield+ wouldn't want to read it.. hehehe) He seems to be down on his luck but he wants a beer. He asks the bartender what the cheapest brand is that he has, because he wanted just one beer and he would be on his way... The bartender, feeling...
  7. WhereToLook

WhereToLook - Reseller packagess get a FREE Month!

All Hosting Package include: -Free Setup -99.9% Uptime Guarantee -24/7 Monitoring -24/7 Technical Support -cPanel w/Fantastico -MS FrontPage Support -PHP, CGI, Perl, MySQL -Email and FTP Accounts -Web Based E-mail Access Shared Hosting Packages Starter - US$8/Monthly with...
  8. WhereToLook

reasons to avoid shopping with your wife...

I decided to go shopping with my wife <gasp>. Now I am not unopposed to shopping even though I am that semi-overweight guy that sits in front of the TV every Football Sunday. I mean, c'mon, it isn't THAT bad... usually. So we go into a department store... you know, one of those overpriced...
  9. WhereToLook

Why oh WHY did Sports Illustrated send the swimsuit edition on Valentines Day?!?!?!?

So I come home with candy and flowers in hand for my wonderful wife... and she is totally grumpy because my next edition of SI is sitting there on the coffee table with lots of half naked women just waiting to be stared at for hours on end... dammit... i had to act like i was throwing it...
  10. WhereToLook

WhereToLook Cool Hosting and Reseller packages! Get 1 month FREE!

All Hosting Package include: -Free Setup -99.9% Uptime Guarantee -24/7 Monitoring -cPanel w/Fantastico -MS FrontPage Support -PHP, CGI, Perl, MySQL -Email and FTP Accounts -Web Based E-mail Access Shared Hosting Packages Buy the first month GET THE SECOND MONTH FREE! Starter -...
  11. WhereToLook

WhereToLook Great Hosting and Reseller packages! From $8/mo

All Hosting Package include: -Free Setup -99.9% Uptime Guarantee -24/7 Monitoring -24/7 Technical Support -cPanel w/Fantastico -MS FrontPage Support -PHP, CGI, Perl, MySQL -Email and FTP Accounts -Web Based E-mail Access Shared Hosting Packages Starter - US$8/Monthly with...
  12. WhereToLook

Looking for dedicated server

I am looking for a dedicated server The only thing I am asking for is: Cpanel/WHM 250+GB disk space shoot me some offers :)
  13. WhereToLook

2Free Reseller accounts at WhereToLook.com

Looking to become your OWN webhost? How about a FREE RESELLER account?! WhereToLook is going to be expanding to reseller accounts for free and we need some test accounts to help us work out the bumps. The Reseller accounts are WHM/Cpanel Pro with Fantastico. Specs on the accounts are...
  14. WhereToLook

Free Web Hosting at WhereToLook

Free Web Hosting at WhereToLook now with Instant Activation WhereTolook is now offering FREE websites with Instant Activation! If you need a site for your company, or for personal use, then feel free to sign up! The requirements to get a FREE account with WhereToLook are: 1) Read and...
  15. WhereToLook

Frostyhost is Back! Free Web Hosting to Paid Hosting, you want it, we got it

Frostyhost is re-launched and stonger! We are happy to announce that we have free hosting for anyone willing to participate! No Ads! 50 MB Web Space 500MB Bandwidth cPanel/WHM (WHM for reseller accounts only) Fantastico with over 20 scripts to install at the click of a button...
  16. WhereToLook

WhereToLook Grand Re-Opening (Up to 1GB Space/10GB Bandiwdth)~Win a FREE Domain Name!

WhereToLook Grand Re-Opening (Up to 1GB Space/10GB Bandwidth)~Win a FREE Domain Name! WhereToLook is back ~ Bigger and Better than before! WhereToLook now has more space, more Bandwidth and more systems to get you the FREE, quality, high-end webhosting you want and expect! What sets...
  17. WhereToLook

Shooting the finger

Is it just me or does the logo at the top left look like a cartoon of someone shooting the finger? http://www.nuportalcity.com :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
  18. WhereToLook

I'm giving away my server for FREE

I keep getting hacked and I have no idea what I am doing so... The specs are: Pentium 4 2.4GHz 512MB RAM 100GB IDE Hard Drive Pre-Installed O/S - Fedora WHM / cPanel 8 Co-Located in Dallas, Texas at The Planet Paid through 12-31-04 1000MB / month PM me here if you have an...
  19. WhereToLook

Just A Joke to lighten your day...

Two men were going on a trip together. They walked up to the ticket counter at the airport where a very full figured lady was working. The first guy steps up and says, “Excuse me, I need to get two pickets to Tittsburg, please”. The lady was furious and began to unleash her fury ranting...
  20. WhereToLook

Eating your boogers is actually healthy this Doctor says...

This is the actual article The link to the actual article is: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_28-3-2004_pg9_5 Makes you just want to open a fast food booger stand in the Mall now huh?
Back