• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. }:8) Supermoo

visa prepaid

Generally the four-digit "secret code" on a Visa card (If you're thinking of the same one I am ;) ) can be used at automatic teller machines, and possibly some point-of-sale locations, for cash advances on your credit-card – or to put it another way; to be able to get money from your card...
  2. }:8) Supermoo

Who are from Australia

It was this little bit of information that made me do a WHOIS lookup on a domain of yours and realise that we might live rather close to one another... I'm in Frankston, Victoria. (Just inside the metropolitan zone for those playing interstate or overseas)
  3. }:8) Supermoo

Happy Birthday PEO!

Happy Birthday Peo! Hope you have a great day! :D
  4. }:8) Supermoo

Buying websites - 7k+ Visitors Daily

A reputable company has approached me to find webmasters willing to sell their website(s). They are interested in finding websites that meet the following criteria; 7,000 or greater unique visitors daily (~200k+ /month) Related to one of the following areas; Website services - eg...
  5. }:8) Supermoo

Earn at your spare time!

Thanks tandoc.
  6. }:8) Supermoo

Google's Christmas Gift

Google is known to send Christmas gifts to considerable spenders on their AdWords marketing program. Typically people receive items from their store. It appears that the more money you spend with them each month, the nicer the gift - although this is just speculation and I'm not going to assume...
  7. }:8) Supermoo

If you were American, you could drink their crappy beer

Happy Birthday Toefur! :biggrin2:
  8. }:8) Supermoo

Post counts are back!

You've lost me too Nick... dropping any hints? ;)
  9. }:8) Supermoo

Post counts are back!

Isn't this a fantastic moment for humanity? ;) Nice move Peo, I hope it helps fuel some great conversations! :biggrin2:
  10. }:8) Supermoo

Cheapest Laptop?

Microsoft still have rights to this software, and as far as I am aware have not released it into the public domain. Please don't link to illegal software from here. Thank you,
  11. }:8) Supermoo

Meat Eater? Vegetarian? Vegan?

Congratulations Toefur, I remember you thinking about wanting to do it a few years back. :D (Either that or I'm getting you mixed up with my own ever-talkative toe fur... ;) )
  12. }:8) Supermoo

AOL's New Bot - ZolaOnAOL

I guess that's covering all ground... I still like the RecipeBuddie bot the most. :)
  13. }:8) Supermoo

Moderators Popularity.

Nice quote there. :D
  14. }:8) Supermoo

Are Moderators opinions Worthless?

VLC, I thank you for the consideration about the topic but I think the thread had already 'died off'. There had been more than one month of inactivity before your final post. Adding extra options, in my opinion, would have added little to the thread as it stood. Existing votes from the initial...
  15. }:8) Supermoo

5 harder questions

Might help a bit... http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bungalow
  16. }:8) Supermoo

Best FREE PC Game...?

Ahhhh... it feels like the early '90s again! ;)
  17. }:8) Supermoo

Quadratic Equations

I get to use TI's Derive software... it makes it even easier again, once you know what you're doing. :)
  18. }:8) Supermoo

Us$ Currency

After having a talk to the manager at my local Bank of Melbourne/Westpac branch, I've discovered they charge AU$10 for up to four cheques per institution, or something along those lines. It's one of the fees they don't mention in any of the banking material they you give you, and they refused...
  19. }:8) Supermoo

Iraqi Liberation

Just wanting to briefly defend the integrity of the Australian Media. In Australia we are capable of getting a large variety of media from every country without censorship or interdiction. Our television channels are more than capable of choosing appropriate media sources and are frequently well...
  20. }:8) Supermoo

Classic avatars

*points at avatar* Is that one old enough? :biggrin2:
Back