• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

urgent help needed

Hello, Yes both are not limited.
  2. M

dear mr megawebspace.co.uk

Hi, We've changed your balance to '173' as it was 73. Best Regards, MegaWebSpace Admin
  3. M

dear mr megawebspace.co.uk

Hello, Please can you tell me your username so i can correct this problem. Sorry for any inconvince we are trying to remove any bugs, but it will take time. Best Regards, MegaWebSpace Admin
  4. M

Need host (webdesign forum)

We've now corrected this problem.
  5. M

Problem with megawebspace Ticket System

I've seen the problem. Please P.M Me with the username and password you would like to have. and also your full name and email.
  6. M

Problem with megawebspace Ticket System

Hello, Could you give me a exact time you signed up. You mean you didn't complete the signup right?
  7. M

Megawebspace.co.uk whats wrong?

Hello, Are you logining into your account and clicking 'SUPPORT' on the menu?
  8. M

a question for megawebspace users

Hello, This system has now changed, you no longer have to find the missing words. Our system checks to see if you signup and then all you have todo is click continue.
  9. M

megawebspace.co.uk, got a problem

Hello, We have got a new ticket support system which should decrease the amount of time it takes us to reply to support requests. Please try by logining into your account and pressing 'SUPPORT'
  10. M

Megawebspace.co.uk whats wrong?

Hello, Please open a support ticket when you login to megawebspace main site so that we can look more closley into the problem.
  11. M

megawebspace.co.uk -> What's up?

Hello, Your site has never been down, we made some changes which you should of got an e-mail newsletter saying that the old subdomains are changing to the following format until further notice: http://66.90.73.60/~username/ or http://66.90.73.208/~username/ So yours would be...
  12. M

I Need free Host!

Hello, We'd be happy to host your site @ MegaWebSpace. Click Here
  13. M

urgent help needed

Hello, We allow this along as you don't put too much load on the server. Click Here
  14. M

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

Hello, Service Improvements as from 15.03.2004 1. Ticket Support - Faster Support (Normally within 1-24 Hours) 2. Faster Servers - Please Open a support ticket if your on the old server (If signed up upto start of March and you sites not working). 3. Bester Advertising system (no more...
  15. M

host for a fanpage

Please have a go with MegaWebSpace, we can provide what you need. Click Here. Best Regards, MegaWebSpace
  16. M

Need host (webdesign forum)

Hello, If your intrested we can host your site at MegaWebSpace. Click Here. Best Regards, MegaWebSpace
  17. M

Need a host

Hi, We would able to host your site. Address: www.megawebspace.co.uk Best Regards, MegaWebSpace
  18. M

need a freehost.

Hello, You can signup to our site: MegaWebSpace. We give you 500mb space and 15000mb bandwidth. Please Note that you have to signup to around 1 sponsor per month.
  19. M

Free Host Needed

We offer what you want, please visit MegaWebSpace.co.uk.
  20. M

Help!

500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth, No Ads.... Free Hosting Features Instant Activation NO ADS! 500MB Disk Space 15GB Bandwidth Sub Domain / Domain Name Hosting PHP, Perl and SSI MySQL Database, PostgreSQL Database Frontpage Extensions FTP, Online FileManager and Telnet 24/7 Ticket...
Back