• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

100MB File Hosting with Transloading! fD

Unlimited Download/Upload 100MB Per File 15 Day No Downloads http://filed.us.to ;)
  2. B

200MB/4G No Ads / More if you need!

There are only a few rules but they are easy to keep by. Visit 2vs2.org for more information. » 200MB Diskspace » 4GB Bandwidth » cPanel + Fantastico » PHP/CGI/Perl » FTP » 5 MySQL databases » 5 POP3 account » 10 Sub-domains » 2 Addon domains » 2 Parked domains » Cron » Custom...
  3. B

Advice + Host needed

I like to keep my sites all on different hosts so sorry for requesting again :) Anyway another site (file downloading) I have that started a few months ago started off with a few hundred uniques a month. Then it went to 4000 uniques the next month. It has then gone upto 11,000 uniques and...
  4. B

New template needed

Hey peeps, I need a new template for one of my websites. Its a upload site so there is no content except for a upload box. Looking for fast loading so few or no images. Dependent on CSS to decrease size. Open to ideas on colours as at the moment its white/grey :) PM me your offers and...
  5. B

New request 4/60

For another website I own I am looking for the ability to move a 2gb cPanel backup to a new host. Idealy I need around 4gb space (2gb minimum) and 60gb bandwidth (35gb minimum). My site is primarily for uploading and downloading and I have resources in place to seed out the illegal uploaders...
  6. B

2gb/60gb

2GB Space 60Gb Bandwidth PHP, Mysql, cPanel. 10 Addon/Parked Domains Max_upload has to be atleast 10mb (not the default of 2mb) (will be used for file hosting) Name your prices :)
  7. B

2vs2.org ~ Ad-Free Post2Host

Here at 2vs2.org we offer top quality hosting, we have fast speeds, great uptime + support and an active community. Option1: Accounts are ad supported. Option2: Post and get Ad-Free (no maximum post requirement) http://2vs2.org
  8. B

2vs2.org ~ free webhosting

300mb Space and 2gb Bandwidth Your choice of using your own Domain or yourname.2vs2.org Plan comes with: cPanel PHP MySQL Cgi-Bin 25 Ftp Accounts 25 Email Addresses 25 MySQL Databases 25 Subdomains 25 Email Lists 5 Parked Domain 5 Addon Domain Extras Pre-installed scripts...
  9. B

2vs2 ~ Half-off

*0* 250mb Space and 2.5gb Bandwidth - $0.50 per month *1* 500mb space and 5gb bandwidth - $1.00 per month *2* 1gb space and 10gb bandwidth - $2.00 per month *3* 2gb space and 20gb bandwidth - $4.00 per month Your choice of using your own Domain or yourname.2vs2.org All plans come with...
  10. B

2vs2 ~ $1.50 500/5000 and more!

*1* 500mb space and 5gb bandwidth - $1.50 *2* 1gb space and 10gb bandwidth - $2.50 *3* 2gb space and 20gb bandwidth - $5.50 Your choice of using your own Domain or yourname.2vs2.org All plans come with: cPanel (x2) PHP (4.3.11) MySQL (4.1.13-standard) Cgi-Bin 50 Ftp Accounts 50 Email...
  11. B

req. 2gb space, 80gb b/w

Im only going to use it for file hosting. So at least 10,000 file limitation is alright. 2gb Space Around 80gb bandwidth(no less then 60) And Ive already got a domain. *PHP is Needed *No need for mySQL and Cgi or Frontpage. Price = Lets try under $20 p/m :)
  12. B

GMail Invitations back?

Well I was just checking email and suddenly the link came when I went to a new page. Just thought I would point this out :)
  13. B

Paypal register for nz domains?

Can anyone point me in the direction of nz domain registers that allow paypal?
Back