• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Dont bother with surfspeedyservers.com

I've had no problems for more than 6 months. I wanted to get a dedicated for this particular site but after running it on a VPS realised it was just a waste of money. I use about 70-80% of my bandwidth as well. I use under 2% CPU on average so I guess I'm safe.
  2. B

Filesco -File Storage with a Reward Program

Says I need to register to use URL Upload but I did register. Is it for Premium only? EDIT: Yep sure is. Double space if you register though :D
  3. B

Google ads to paypal ? Is it possible

Why would they allow you to transfer money to their opposition? Thats just silly. Just get money sent to your bank and transfer from there :)
  4. B

FREE Hosting - 1 GB Space - 20 GB Bandwidth & Other FREE Stuff

Based on your posts made here at FWS you have put down pretty much every thread you posted in. Plus by the looks of it you want to host warez. You should stop now because no one here really condones what you have posted so far.
  5. B

Free 100MB file hosting at FileSpin.net

I found an open directory. Empty though :P Finally got some use out of that server of yours.
  6. B

100MB File Hosting with Transloading! fD

Waiting for the DNS to resolve :D
  7. B

100MB File Hosting with Transloading! fD

Unlimited Download/Upload 100MB Per File 15 Day No Downloads http://filed.us.to ;)
  8. B

200MB/4G No Ads / More if you need!

No ads except for 404 pages.
  9. B

9999Mb.com 10Gb Free Space 150Gb/Mo Bandwidth!

Because cPanel and WHM cost money.
  10. B

200MB/4G No Ads / More if you need!

There are only a few rules but they are easy to keep by. Visit 2vs2.org for more information. » 200MB Diskspace » 4GB Bandwidth » cPanel + Fantastico » PHP/CGI/Perl » FTP » 5 MySQL databases » 5 POP3 account » 10 Sub-domains » 2 Addon domains » 2 Parked domains » Cron » Custom...
  11. B

5 GB Space / 5 GB Bandwidth/ cPanel.

You mean 10GB Bandwidth :)
  12. B

Advice + Host needed

Thanks guys I have chosen a VPS with room to upgrade to a dedicated if I need to. Guess I have saved some money asking :D
  13. B

Advice + Host needed

Ok so after reading about vps etc etc. I need to install LAMP. Email sent to you A&M :)
  14. B

Advice + Host needed

Yeah to be honest all I need is FTP and phpMyAdmin and to be able to use my domain via nameservers.
  15. B

Advice + Host needed

Well I am limited by space so not many files are hosted (3000 atm) which means I'm not getting as many people as I could get (:P). My budget for now would be $100 but I am flexible on that. I will show one of the sites which is: http://uppit.com
  16. B

Advice + Host needed

I like to keep my sites all on different hosts so sorry for requesting again :) Anyway another site (file downloading) I have that started a few months ago started off with a few hundred uniques a month. Then it went to 4000 uniques the next month. It has then gone upto 11,000 uniques and...
  17. B

New template needed

Got one thanks guys!
  18. B

New template needed

Hey peeps, I need a new template for one of my websites. Its a upload site so there is no content except for a upload box. Looking for fast loading so few or no images. Dependent on CSS to decrease size. Open to ideas on colours as at the moment its white/grey :) PM me your offers and...
  19. B

FreeServing.com - FREE CPanel Domain Hosting for Everyone - No Ads!

The domain would need to be able to change DNS. So unless you bought the .tk then no.
  20. B

Free Hosting Accounts (for FREE!)

Alexander is here to offer hosting so you have a 50/50 being accepted like any other host. If you don't like it, tuff biccys.
Back