• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. FrostyJohn

Free webhosting! We have clients with FREE accounts as large as 10GB Space/100GB BW!

Yes, at this time we only accept English sites...
  2. FrostyJohn

Free webhosting! We have clients with FREE accounts as large as 10GB Space/100GB BW!

Frostyhost is proud to say that FREE HOSTING is alive and well and still being offered with the high quality, professional service that every webmaster expects and deserves! Our basic account includes the following: 50 MB Web Space 500 MB Bandwidth cPanel 5 FTP accounts 5 MySql...
  3. FrostyJohn

Free Web Hosting / cPanel / 50MB / 500MB / Autoinstaller with over 25 scripts!!

Frostyhost is proud to say that FREE HOSTING is alive and well and still being offered with the high quality, professional service that every webmaster expects and deserves! Our basic account includes the following: 50 MB Web Space 500 MB Bandwidth cPanel 5 FTP accounts 5 MySql...
  4. FrostyJohn

ViperHosting Open!

Nice offer Darren! I like the site!
  5. FrostyJohn

Free WHM Cpanel Reseller accounts... yes.. FREE, no cost, zero money...

Finally, Google's answer... Decker, I wrote Google and asked specifically not to receive a canned response and have a live Google person answer my letter pertaining to the "legality" of this promotion of our services. I explained about this thread and the concern about a question of site...
  6. FrostyJohn

I wrote Google and asked specifically about hosting and placing Google ads on hosted sites. The answer I was given basically said that if I was the host of all sites and had control over the hosted sites (ie. I can remove the site or stop serving ads upon demand) then it was acceptable. The...
  7. FrostyJohn

When I first started dabbling in hosting a long time ago (it feels that way to me anyways).. I have about 3 seperate reseller accounts! Sometimes it is prudent to keep seperate hosting accounts .. uhh.. sperated. LOL
  8. FrostyJohn

I have had about 2 billion people ask me this same question. LOL. The short answer is "No", I will not accept a site that averages below 250 unique hits per day. If you are averaging 225 and growing then it should average out fairly quick. I will be happy to review any site with that average...
  9. FrostyJohn

Hey, no problem with having your opinion :) With the account the email IS free. I stated to this respondent that I would not host a FREE EMAIL SERVICE (ie. a service dedicated to giving away free email accounts only). With the advertisement, there are a lot to choose from, one of them is...
  10. FrostyJohn

You are not required to have a domain, no. I provide every reseller account with a subdomain account. You may add Top Level domains as you require. Yes, you should, on an average, meet the minimum requirements. When you change a domain to a new address it is always prudent to keep the old...
  11. FrostyJohn

If you would like my personal phone number, I will give it to you. Then you can ask me personally about this offer. The reason for this is to verify the validity of the claims about traffic. look at the thread. There is even one person asking for the service that does not even have a site up...
  12. FrostyJohn

Be your OWN webhost! Reseller accounts starting at only $2 per month!

If you are serious about being in business as a webhost then Frostyhost is a great place to start and get your feet wet! We offer smaller plans than are available from almost all providers out there. This is so those entrepeneurs that wish to try at becoming an online business can start...
  13. FrostyJohn

thisisa - If you read the application and this page you will see that we have a minimum requirement of 250 unique hits per day. If you meet that minimum you qualify for an account. To verify your claim about the number of daily hots we ask that you place our Google code on your site for 15...
  14. FrostyJohn

We would require you to put OUR Google ads on YOUR page for 15 days to verify the numberr of page views. The code is the HTML java script code for the Google Ads. Is that what you meant to ask about?
  15. FrostyJohn

There are 3 different plans so far. Click here to see the PLANS page Hope this helps!
  16. FrostyJohn

the reseller plans : http://freewhm.com/products.html You could always BUY a reseller plan ;)
  17. FrostyJohn

Does your site alone meet the requirements? If so, then that is all we require.
  18. FrostyJohn

Yes, we are giving away FREE Web Host Manager (WHM) Reseller accounts! We are one of the first companies to give away free WHM/cPanel Reseller accounts! Have you outgrown your standard web hosting account? Are you thinking about becoming your own web host? Then FreeWHM.com is just what...
  19. FrostyJohn

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

Yeah, but if an earthquake DID hit.. I bet the datacenter in San Francisco would still be running. The datacenters these days are built so well... maybe they should designate them as temporary bomb shelters...
  20. FrostyJohn

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

I am in Dallas .. you know the funny thing? The Planet is where the server is at here in Dallas... even through all the storms and people losing power... the server never went down. Wow.
Back