• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Toolzone?

Does anyone know if anything happened to them? I have a chatroom from them and haven't been able to access the toolzone domain for about a day. And if something did happen to them does anyone have a recommendation for a free chatroom? Our lowest common denominator is probably WebTV, which would...
  2. P

Opinions, please?

This might not be the best place to put this, so feel free to move it. I just wanted pick some brains here. I have a site on Red Rival. It gets no traffic and I don't have time at the moment to do much to develop it, but I don't really want to kill it altogether. As I'm sure everyone knows, Red...
  3. P

Need web space - no domain

I'm having a hell of a time finding this. I need a modest amount of web space (20-50 megs - could probably do with less). I need SSI and/or MS Front Page 2000 extensions and reliable FTP access. I don't want to register a domain. This is to be used as an intermediate server for a local...
Back