• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. AdY

vBulletin 2.3.0 problem

There seems to have been a slight problem with the TeamSecret's Forums database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser. An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists. We apologise for any inconvenience...
  2. AdY

What web browser?

Opera :classic2:
  3. AdY

GAAARH!!! I cant copy things to blank writable CD's!!!

Soft used for burning CD's :) Nero? Alcoholic? :rolleyes:
  4. AdY

Which one you used? Which one should i purchase?

HERE is the same thread, same subject. :rolleyes:
  5. AdY

Should polls be limited to one a week?

Yes Please!!!!! :biggrin2:
  6. AdY

If it won't work, try buying another drive :biggrin2:
  7. AdY

eDirect Hosting

I couldn't find their "Free host" offer...:confused: okay, i saw it...pretty good offer (domain hosting, subdomains, php AND mysql)... Wow. I'm wondering how long will it last. ;)
  8. AdY

Ad-Free Webmail for my domain

Actually, is never a good choice to allow people registering emails with your domain for free. You will see that emails consume lots of bandwitdh and won't generate any income (unless you can advert) Anyway, i wish you all the luck :) And if you have any problems installing the SMTP servers and...
  9. AdY

Which one you used? Which one should i purchase?

He also opened a thread in WHT. As i said there, think MORE before purchasing a new host, as there are many aspects (besides price) you should think about. :cool2:
  10. AdY

Is there any conflict in Device Manager? What OS and burner do you use?
  11. AdY

Browser Issues

I know plenty of websites that work perfectly with IE but with Opera... Never figured out why. :mad:
  12. AdY

Are you sick of polls?

Why not include Cancel? :biggrin2:
  13. AdY

Drink?

In RO, the disco's are full of 14-17years' old kiddo's drinking whiskey and many more craps. (craps is the right word? :rolleyes: ). Things are very diff. from country to country. To be honest, i don't know anyone who hadn't a drink before (<18years')
  14. AdY

Ill make you a website, $10 a page, logo INCLUDED

Do you also do Flash headers or only logos? And if you do, for how much? Thanks.
  15. AdY

Drink?

One beer a week or so? It's a drink...but it's not that i'm alcoholic or smth... :P
  16. AdY

Smoke?

:shocked2:
  17. AdY

Ad-Free Webmail for my domain

I don't think you will ever find such an services AD-FREE for FREE :) Everyone.net provides you with gigs of space for hosting your emails, great uptime and very good speed - they just can't offer such a thing for free. And i'm sure that noone does. Better host your emails on your own server. ;)
  18. AdY

Smoke?

Yeah :rolleyes2
  19. AdY

$0.19 host??

ace-host.net offers some WAY TO CHEAP packages. And they are still up :)
Back