• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

XP Start Menu

Use a program like TweakXP, with that you can turn it on/off and lots more..
  2. D

Dot TK or Not TK?

No really? :p :D If you buy a domain, why buy a .tk? .net & .nu and the rest are better :o
  3. D

Dot TK or Not TK?

.net & .nu for me :) I don't like .tk because of the terrible serv(ic)e(rs).. And huge popup..
  4. D

Valcato Down ???

Yeah my valcato site is down too (duh). But I remember seeing a message at the forum that BurstNET had some problems, but I don't know if those problems are causing the downtime this time...
  5. D

review 2

It's ok, but you should really change the font of your images (logo, menu) to something more serious :) For the rest it seems ok, good color use..
  6. D

In need of PHP/Mysql.

Should be valcato.net :)
  7. D

[Thread Closed] What happened to the sponsors?

What happened to the sponsors? Of FWS.net? Like MyOstrich.com for the domain forum... What happened? Just curious ;)
  8. D

How many of you have switched from free to paid?

I did also :) Just because there isn't a free host which has what I needs and is not down for more than half of the time ;)
  9. D

can i point my domain to my localhost??

Uhm on your localhost you host something, right? Static IP means you disconnect/reconnect sometimes, right? So that wouldnt be really good, right?
  10. D

free subdomain with external dns

No. http://www.dhs.org/support/compulsory.shtml [edit] You might wanna try this one: http://www.no-ip.com/
  11. D

Finally moving to paid

www.valcato.net ? :D
  12. D

Banners

Ok thanks.. No I don't have a domain name yet, I'm planning to get one though, but it depends on how a success the site will be...
  13. D

Banners

So only fineclicks.com is a good one?
  14. D

Need A Good Host.

Looks like www.valcato.net again :) They hace exactly what you want in their most basic plan.. $20/year. For $30/year you get a little more.. Check it out. :)
  15. D

Valcato contacts

Yeah well shit happens.. Can't do much about it.. Good luck with it.
  16. D

Valcato contacts

Well that certainly didn't last long.. Down again I'd say.. :cry2:
  17. D

Valcato contacts

C'mon they are just ppl as well.. There just are some problems you can't avoid, like a thunderstorm.. Sure downtime sux, but it just exists.. And again, they are just people as well, nobody's perfect..
  18. D

Valcato contacts

They are UP AGAIN! :D
  19. D

Need Affordable Host /w Many Features

It seems www.valcato.net will do for you, except maybe the unlimited subdomains thing, but you can allways email them and ask if it could be made possible for you. Though Valcato is down right now :( And yes I keep on posting about Valcato because it seems that they just have what people...
  20. D

onedollarhost.net

Hehe thanks for offering, but I already signed up at Valcato a week ago :D
Back