• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

MikeRoweSoft case settled.. for an XboX

Seems like your arrogant comments are now on my ignore list :)
  2. I

MikeRoweSoft case settled.. for an XboX

Seems you can't read. Xbox, a trip to redmond, certified training, hosting, a dev package from MS.
  3. I

Is PayPal safe?

I've never had problems, but recently i closed my bank account connected to paypal. So i'll just use my credit card with paypal instead, since paypal is great for ebay.
  4. I

Adult Orientated Community

I wouldn't mind helping admin/mod for your community, u currently run an adult forum with 750 members and 4,500 posts. And i am over the age of 18.
  5. I

Getting a Copy of Windows 2000 on CD

Buy it off some OEM site that only sells teh cd, not the license. But check with resellerratings first before you buy or it might be Windows PE
  6. I

GoDaddy shall feel my wrath!

Welcome to 3 years ago, they charge $19/yr now and when they did give them free they would only do it for a year then use your domain, and even then it was only a redirect. But i don't think you're that ignorant, so you're just doing it for responses, which either way makes you look like a...
  7. I

GoDaddy shall feel my wrath!

Namecheap is great, i joined cause they support paypal :)
  8. I

MikeRoweSoft

Someone in Vancouver already offered to represent him for free?
  9. I

MikeRoweSoft

Well he did think it would be "funny" if he named his domain ending with a "soft".
  10. I

MikeRoweSoft

I'm just doing this so i don't have to see ita gain, ironic? If you don't know search for it :rolleyes:
  11. I

People's age

Oh, we are giving away our ages? I thought we were giving away our guesses for the general age group ;)
  12. I

People's age

Aren't most people here 13-16?
  13. I

Did you saw the New Britney Spears Video?

Someone needs to go back to grammar school :rolleyes:
  14. I

er...Financial question? kinda...I don't know

Why not call them and ask? It's not very hard to do. You should be old enough to be able to do things on your own instead of ask everyone for help. You're never going to go anywhere in life if you make everyone give you a fish.
  15. I

Referrals?

Ask an admin, they can tell you who.
  16. I

Referrals?

Means someone joined the forums and said you told them about it.
  17. I

Less posters

Maybe because all the young ones join and ask for free everything or just advertise their site to get hits for their crappy website. All the quality is going and all the "general" discussion is crap complaining about their lifes. I only come here for the ads and offers, see if there is...
  18. I

¢¾¢¾¢¾¡Ú¡Ú¡Ú

If you use windows, look up "Character Map" :confused2
  19. I

New Forum, Still working on it!

By the way, this won't get you members...
  20. I

Which ad service do you recemend?

Never said it was that website, i stopped having the url in my signature here, because this forum is full of 15 year old kiddies that can't read the rules and that i would have to ban every day. But i really don't want pop-ups or exit traffic, i would rather have good old fashioned 468x60...
Back