• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

New Special OFFER !

Hi there, We are offering FREE DOMAIN WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IF YOU PAY YEARLY Guaranteed 99.9% uptime on all plans and round the clock customer support. All Plans Located here --> www.savebighosting.com/order/step_one.php Plan 1 250mb space 5GB Bandwidth 100ftp...
  2. N

:: Super Hosting OFFER !!

Hi there, The following are special webhosting offers starting from only $2/month. FREE DOMAIN WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IF YOU PAY YEARLY Guaranteed 99.9% uptime on all plans and round the clock customer support. Plan 1 250mb space 5GB Bandwidth 100ftp accounts 100 mysql...
  3. N

SaveBigHosting - Free 100mb space/2GB Bandwidth

Hi there. i offer both free and paid accounts. my site hasnt been updated with the free offer but i cant set up your account on request. NEW SIGNUPS TEMPORARILY HALTED! UPDATE : when you email me pls provide me with following info : desired username you would like password (yu...
  4. N

Reliable WebHosting from only $2/month !

Hi there, On our main site we offer 3 main plans. However we have several other plans to help you chose which is the best for your needs. The following are special webhosting offers starting from only $2/month. FREE DOMAIN WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IF YOU PAY YEARLY Guaranteed...
  5. N

Quality and affordable Hosting plans!

Hello there, SaveBigHosting is proud to present you with the following plans -------------------------- –›100 Mb Disk Space –›5 GB Bandwidth with cpanel,php,mysql,ftp,Fantastico deluxe and much more all for $3.25/month or special jan offer only $20/year...
  6. N

No ADS domain host?

are there any good ones out there? if possible short url ones? i tried uni.cc but it got ads and dot.tk aint good my application hasnt got response i hear of downtime so any others plz?
  7. N

a real forum host?

EDITED ok i was planning to put up a forum but i need a host i looked at other posts but none were satisfactory some with me the application rejected or something else ofcourse it must support PHP and MYSQL and above 50mb space plus i dont like those registration requiring one to submit a...
  8. N

Big Host Plz

hi all i need a FTP HOST who will give me: A VERY HIGH BANDWIDTH(PROBABLY ALOT) ABOUT 200+MB SPACE FTP ACCESS FULL PLZ IT HAS TO BE A FREE HOST TRIED SOME BUT GOT EITHER LIMITED BANDWIDTH OR LITLE SPACE PLZ HELP! ACTUALLY I WANT TO PUT UP MANY .MPEG, AVI FILES, MPG E.T.C
Back