• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Free file host list [merged]

url- www.bigfilez.com max file size - 50mb delete only if inactive for 14days.
  2. N

Cheap Host needed plus free domain

Hi there, Please look at www.savebighosting.com/order/step_one.php We have all our yearly plans coming with free domains .. and free domains with monthly plans (4 and 5) Thank you.
  3. N

New Special OFFER !

Hi there, We are offering FREE DOMAIN WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IF YOU PAY YEARLY Guaranteed 99.9% uptime on all plans and round the clock customer support. All Plans Located here --> www.savebighosting.com/order/step_one.php Plan 1 250mb space 5GB Bandwidth 100ftp...
  4. N

i don't have a credit card,help me

Hey hi there, If you're in the US i will be able to accept a money payment. please contact me : Please see my signature for contact details. <--- or msn/aim View my plans - www.savebighosting.com/compare.htm
  5. N

I need hosting, asap. 500mb, 50gb bw, php mysql etc.

Hi there, currently our Plan 5 has : 3GB Space and 45 GB Bandwidth with all cpanel features for $13/month . www.savebighosting.com/order/step_one.php So as a custom plan i can give you : 500mb space 50gb bandwidth $11.5/month Thank you for your interest. contac details...
  6. N

Request: Windows Web Host With Ssh And Apache

Ah i guess i skipped his other message...
  7. N

Request: Windows Web Host With Ssh And Apache

Hi there, we run linux servers, i will give you a free 7day trial to see if your program works on our servers. you can then sign up for a paid plan. please read my sig for contact details. ordering (paid) - www.savebighosting.com/order/step_one.php
  8. N

looking for...

Hi, Looking for 99.9% uptime? 14day money back guarantee? 7day free trial? Look No further !! Please have a look at www.savebighosting.com/order/step_one.php Thank you,
  9. N

Looking for Host: 200~300MB 3~5GB BW cPanel

Please check our quality and reliable WebHosting plans here -----> www.savebighosting.com/order/step_one.php I can give you a 7day trial to prove our superiority in quality webhosting Contact - sales@savebighosting.com Thank you.
  10. N

Need Cheap hosting

Hey Hi there, Please check our plan 1 that can fit your needs perfectly. www.savebighosting.com/compare.htm Thank you,
  11. N

software developer needs host and domain

If you wish, savbighosting.com can host you and give you the best plans. Please let us know what space and bandwidth you would need as well as your maximum budget. Thank you. www.savebighosting.com/compare.htm
  12. N

looking for a reliable mp3/video host

Hi there, www.savebighosting.com will be more than happy to have you as our client. we can offer you 1200MB SPACE / 35 GB BANDWIDTH FOR A LOW COST of $10/month (with a free domain name) FREE 7-day trial period!! contact msn- naqiboy@gmail.com aim - naqi786110 Thank you.
  13. N

Looking for a long term host

Hi there, www.savebighosting is proud to offer you - 1gig of space - 35gig of bandwidth/month - 100 Mysql database - 20 parked domains/subdomains - php, cgi, ftp, control panel - able to upgrade to another plan or specific thing. example...purchase more parked domains etc $10...
  14. N

Host needed; tight budget.

Hi there, www.savebighosting can provide what you are looking for. at a low cost of $2.5 /month. (special plan) Please contact aim - naqi786110 msn- naqiboy@gmail.com Remember 100% reliability and 99.9% uptime guaranteed !!
  15. N

Game Add-on Site Hosting

Hi there, SaveBigHosting is proud to offer you 1GB SPACE 20GB BANDWIDTH 100 SUBDOMAINS 100 WEBMAIL 100 FTP ACCOUNTS FANTASTICO MUCH MUCH MORE 7 DAY Free trial ALL FOR $11.50 (with a domain name , or $7/month without the domain ) we accept Paypal Thank you...
  16. N

Host needed

All that for $10/month (with free domain name! you own it ) or $6 if we use your domain. 100% reliability 7 day free trial check out www.savebighosting.com and also contact me msn - naqiboy@gmail.com aim - naqi786110
  17. N

request

i know yeh mine too...hey check yur pm in 5minutes
  18. N

request

right my bad...sorry.
  19. N

request

i was talking to him on msn and according to my understanding he has found another webhost.
  20. N

Fast Webhosting with 100-200MB + Cpanel?

Hi there, SaveBigHosting can offer you what you require. In addition I will also give you a 7-day Free trial !!! 250mb space 10GB Bandwidth with Fantastico, Unlimited - MySql, Ftp, Webmail , PHP e.t.c and all other cpanel features Guaranteed 99% uptime and round the clock customer...
Back