• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Small Business Hosting Where Outstanding Reliability Meets Outstanding Support

Hello, I am Dan, from www.DynamoHosting.net , a professional hosting firm that has been serving the community with reliable hosting for over 1.5 years. Throughout that time we have gained the trust of hundreds of satisfied webmasters. With dual processor servers, our uptime for the past 4...
  2. D

DynamoHosting.net - Free Account Move! [Reseller/Shared] SPECIALS!

Hello, DynamoHosting.net, a professional hosting firm based in Michigan, is offering a WHT only special that will last for the next 3 days! For a limited time - take advantage of our great service with 25% more space and bandwidth! We also offer free account transfers. This means we save...
  3. D

February Specials - Affordable Shared AND Reseller Hosting!

Hello, This month, anyone can take advantage of our great deals at www.DynamoHosting.net . We are a business built on customer service, and being that has kept us in business for over 1 year! We are experienced in all aspects of hosting, providing great service and support. We provide live...
  4. D

[Reseller/Shared] - February Specials!

Hello, This month, anyone can take advantage of our great deals at www.DynamoHosting.net . We are a business built on customer service, and being that has kept us in business for over 1 year! We provide live support over common chat programs and a hosting service with 99.9% uptime! This...
  5. D

DynamoHosting.net - 20% off ANY plan! [Reseller/Shared]

Hello, DynamoHosting.net has just launched their brand new web site at www.DynamoHosting.net . To celebrate, we are offering 20% off ANY package up until February 1st, 2004! DynamoHosting.net is a professional hosting firm that is trusted by hundreds of customers to host their sites. We...
  6. D

New design for our hosting site

Hello, After having our old site for about 6 months we decided it was time to hire someone to build us a new, unique, and professional site. Our new site was created by www.zaireweb.com , about 2-3 weeks for the site to be completed. Zaireweb is a hosting client of ours and we are very...
  7. D

DynamoHosting.net - Free Account Move! and HOT SPECIALS!

Hello, DynamoHosting.net is now offering 5 different specials! We have been in business for over 1 year, provide excellent LIVE support, and have 99.9%+ uptime! For more information, please click here . To read reviews on our service, please visit...
  8. D

Outsourcing tech support

Hello, I run www.dynamohosting.net . A customer bought a reseller package from me. He wants us to do his tech support. However I have no idea what to charge him for this. Right now he has 0 customers, but he plans on growing majorly within a month. Can anyone suggest some good pricing?
  9. D

Cheap Reseller Plans!!

Hello, I am Dan from www.dynamohosting.net . We are currently offering two reseller specials. With a reseller account, you can start your own web hosting business without paying hundreds of dollars a month to get your own server. $30/month: 3GB disk space 55GB bandwidth $70/month...
  10. D

using php dynamically

hey can someone help with this? Instead of having each link goto a different page like /support.php or /help.php . How would I program one page - index.php and make links like index.php?page=support . I know this is called dynamic code but I do not know how to do it. Could someone please...
  11. D

best online web site builder?

Hey, I am looking to offer a online pagebuilder for my clients. What is the best online page builder thats free or cheap? It can be PHP, CGI, ASP, JSP, HTML it dosnt really matter. Thanks!
  12. D

need dedicated server SOON!

Hello, OK. Please talk to me and tell me what you can offer me as a dedicated server for 175/month or under. I am not looking to pay a setup fee. I would like the server to be at least: P4 2GHz 512MB RAM SCSI or IDE 500GB Transfer Cpanel/WHM so please msg me on AIM , my sn is...
  13. D

Plans start at $4/Month - DynamoHosting!

Hello, Hello, Dynamohosting.net is now offering extra space and bandwidth with every plan! Our servers use redhat Linux, apache 1.3.27, php 4, and perl 5. Each server in our datacenter is 8GHz (quad 2GHz Xeons) with 3GB DDR ram to handle anything you throw at it! They are teamed up...
Back