• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Riverworld

New Zealand server

I'm looking for a server in New Zealand... or even a business that offers hosting from a server in New Zealand. If you offer the services yourself, please feel free to spam this thread. If you know of someone who does, then I would appreciate anyone whom posts a URL. NB: I only want to...
  2. Riverworld

Funky domain names for sale!

$30 - generaldiscussion.org $25 - vodkacruisers.com $10 - adoptadj.com The above domains are for sale. Payment is via Paypal only. Prices listed are in US$. This does not include domain transfer fees. Failure to transfer domains from current registar within 60 days of payment will...
  3. Riverworld

Free Australian Hosting

I firstly wish to make it quite clear: I am not offering free Australian hosting at this point. I am here for the opinions and views of forum members. Here are my proposed plans. As server testing isn't quite completed, I thought I would ask what you guys thought of my plans. -------...
  4. Riverworld

Many files to include() ...how do I do this?

Hey all, I'm just setting up a website for a community college (as a charity): I currently have 200 something individual files, in folders of subject, of each course they offer. I'm planning on using php's include() method to load them into the pages. What I need to do is this: 1)...
  5. Riverworld

freewebs

What can you tell me about them? A friend of mine is using them, though I thought I read somewhere its not good to use them due to a particular reason. I just wanted to clarify what they are like before I advise my friend. Thanks
  6. Riverworld

Free cPanel hosting! 500mb space, 10gb transfer, NO ADS, php, mySql, ftp + more!

READ THIS POST BEFORE REQUESTING! Riverworld.net is giving users the chance to pick up our RWusIV account for absolutely free. This includes: cPanel 500mb space 10gb data transfer Absolutely no forced advertisements PHP, mySql, FTP, email accounts, and lots more! FREE! Your site...
  7. Riverworld

Pay per sale

I know there are sites out there such as www.leadhound.com where you only have to pay once you make a sale. However, they have a setup fee of $150 and a minimum deposit of $200... Are there any cheaper alternatives to the pay-per-sale system?
  8. Riverworld

Free pop3 mail (@riverworld.net)

If you want a free pop3 email account, simply send me a PM with the address you would like an password. What you get: pop3 15mb space something@riverworld.net You can use it to sign into MSN messenger Condition of use: 80% of correspondence via address must be in English You have the...
  9. Riverworld

Shared/Reseller from riverworld.net - starting at $1.99/month!

www.RIVERWORLD.net offer the everyday low prices on our plans! Riverworld.net is a reliable Australian company that has offered hosting solutions for over a year - so when you join our army of web developers, you know your in safe hands! *Shared - RWusII 100mb space 2gb data transfer...
  10. Riverworld

Riverworld.net IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear all FreeWebSpace.net users, Due to constant requests via our website from users, it is my wish to advise that Riverworld.net no longer accepts free hosting users. Riverworld.net is a registered Australian company that accepts paid users only. This decision has been made after reviewal...
  11. Riverworld

Just comments on layout...?

Hey all, Does anyone have any comments, suggestions or ideas about the layout currently in use at www.riverworld.net/? Also, does anyone see spelling or grammatical mistakes? River
  12. Riverworld

Riverworld.net - starting at $1.99/month

www.RIVERWORLD.net is thrilled to inform you of it's great plans with the availability of so many extras! We accept: - credit cards - paypal - e-gold - cheque - money order - direct deposit within Australia RW II 100mb space 2gb data transfer/month only $1.99/month RW III...
  13. Riverworld

FREE HOSTING OFFER + 5 ad free paid accounts to give away

Hey all, RIVERWORLD.NET DESIGN AWARD: Win yourself the RWII plan, absolutely free! NO plans left to give away! Sorry! Simply PM a screenshot or current URL of the design of the site you want hosted to win! Sign-up for Riverworld.net's free hosting! URL...
  14. Riverworld

Free hosting from Riverworld.net

Hey all, Sign-up for Riverworld.net's free hosting! URL: http://free.riverworld.net/YOURNAME! Users who successfully receive an account will receive: - 20mb space - 200mb unmetered data transfer per month - Template editor - no prior knowledge of HTML required - HTML editor with...
  15. Riverworld

free host management script

hey all, I'm looking for a free web-based script, so people can: a) sign up and have a hosting account instantly b) web-based uploads c) and so on I do know hotscripts.com exist, and all the other ones. I'm looking for a script someone has actually used, and know works. Thanks all...
  16. Riverworld

An easy paid PHP job...

See the bottom of the post on how to submit the job I'm offering $4 via Paypal to the person who can do this job for me... I can NOT guarantee your going to get paid just because you do it, its first done - you get paid. You will only recieve payment if the script and form work seamlessly...
  17. Riverworld

Penrith Panthers vs whom?

I'm just trying to remember, who are the Penrith Panthers versing in the grand final? And more importantly, what day is it? *needs to make sure I'm sick, because it will get very busy at work if Penrith wins*
  18. Riverworld

online submission problems... its erroraneous!

I'm just trying to get an online enrolment form happening for Bankstown Community College, but I keep running into an error here and there. The form is at www.bankstowncommunitycollege.nsw.edu.au/new/?body=enrolment&area=online the php script is located at...
  19. Riverworld

Does Coke remove rust?

This one has been making me wonder for a while... so I'm going to do a controlled experiment and find out for myself if it works. I'm going to be fairly strict with it, and make sure all the nails have the same amount of rust on them, etc... Before I do, does anyone want to make a hypothesis...
  20. Riverworld

Request:

Hey all, Please read this post carefully for the requirements - there are to be NO EXPECTIONS. If you own/work for a host that has the follow, please reply with the URL and quick plan specs... There are to be NO custom offers made to me in this thread or via PM - the host must have a...
Back