• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

2 GB Space, 30 GB Bandwidth, cPanel & Fantastico, NO ADS!

Hi. I'm a moderator there and I have to say, sign up now! It really is a great community and best of all an awesome host.
  2. U

datablocks .... dead ?

uh.. lightening?? Hitting the server?? Motherboard wouldn't be the only one to go..if ..I don't know.. Lightening.. hmm..
  3. U

datablocks .... dead ?

how can I contact John? Anybody has his email add?
  4. U

datablocks .... dead ?

Does anybody know how I can get my files including in the database back from datablocks?? What is the contact mail? Help pplease...
  5. U

datablocks .... dead ?

Can you keep us posted about how it unfolds? :( Has the users been told about this? Maybe I missed it then.. :(
  6. U

datablocks .... dead ?

What the.. what the.. what the.. Datablocks has been changed to NEET hosting, and my site is totally gone!!!!!!!!!
  7. U

datablocks .... dead ?

why is it taking so long? There must be something wrong here..
  8. U

what happened to Datablocks?

Whenever I try to access, it redirect me to..advertising webpage.. is datablocks gone?
  9. U

Know any site that give away computers?

what's ROFLMFAO? kikiki yeah, I'm a lazy bum.. But there is a good reason to look for a service like that, because they simply give u much higher probability to win by automatically entering hundreds of competitions for u, and u don't have to lift a fingure!~ I know a guy (a friend of mine)...
  10. U

Know any site that give away computers?

I need a new computer.. fast.. and I haven't got any money..^^ Does anyone know any site that has competitions or promotion that give away new computers? Or a service that enters those competitions on be half of me..
  11. U

Can u really make money on the internet? Hm..

there must be things other than semi-illegal materials I can use for my site.. I know, I'll make a fan site for britney spears, now there is something no one has thought of ;)
  12. U

Emulation? I don't know anything about them except that it's conversion thingy between platforms..right? I think I should walk on a very fine line between semi legal and illegal for that. And I get the feeling that the site without any illegal material may not be as popular as the one with (if...
  13. U

need space with php+mysql

Let me tell u my experience with them. They may not be unbiased.. First, surecity.. Don't use it unless ur looking for a new way to frustrate urself. I don't know they have chnaged since I left.. Saxen. I tried to join.. submitted my email and got the reply after..a few days.. It's not the...
  14. U

PHP + mySQL + some space ;)

Have u actually tried them? I went there, and found out that u need to sign up for their free internet access!?! first, and u need to be in france to do so..-_-;
  15. U

Virtualave down?!?

I can't access virtual avenue.. This is the first time ever for me to see their server down..What's going on?
  16. U

thanks.. Ur site looks really good.
  17. U

I think that's a great idea.. :) I'll just do that..thanks Umm.. where can I find the top search terms...? [Edited by username on 11-14-2000 at 05:59 AM]
  18. U

nah.. I wasn't going to extract secret ideas from u..geez.. I know u r not that naive :p I just don't know where to start.. maybe minimum wage thing is the.. thing for me :( In general, what sort of websites are successful.. or at least paying out some returns? Maybe I'd better get myself a...
  19. U

I was thinking of putting up a few websites with ads.. probably on the FWPs (I haven't thought of what kinds they will be yet though.. I don't want no adult or illegal materials...) What kind of websites do u think can generates high traffics... that's what I need to get revenues..right...
  20. U

what's wronng with jumpworld.net?

hmm.. f2s.. I would use f2s.. if they did not run their php on safe mode. It really turn me off..
Back