• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

"BEST" Free Host? You Tell US! starting 100mb space >> First 400 accepted...

Email sent, you should have it by now ^_^
  2. S

Free webhosting for 1

is the domain all set or is it, a sub domain if so I want the sub to be (or/~) sephco I will apply, here you will see my site on a server to prove its popularity, http://members.lycos.co.uk/sephforums The proof is in the site ^_^ email me if its all good, princeseto@hotmail.com
  3. S

Extra space php-mysql

500 unique or just hits.
  4. S

Needed>>> Fast remote sql database for site

>_< dang! I really need someone to host me with sql and php just read my sig..but somehow I need to get this sql database
  5. S

Free Cpanel Hosting - Instant Activation

c_c not fair, at all... not funny... U_U and my site is a good one too, my search continues ((runs away cring)<==just kidding) ^_^;;
  6. S

Needed>>> Fast remote sql database for site

Any sugestions, that work and are fast... PLEASE HELP! ^_^; thanks
  7. S

want>>mysql database php free

Remote sql host where tell me...please...hoe when where what who all the specs email me princeseto@hotmail.com
  8. S

Will host well developed sites for free

I pm'ed him...:D PM on its way//...
  9. S

Free Cpanel Hosting - Instant Activation

@_@ whoa! lots of good stuff, but when I went there I was too late....SETUP FEE! Nooooooooooo! Oh well my search continues....
  10. S

Free Webspace

bandwidth = how much we need to know these things ^_^:D
  11. S

Free hosting for high traffic websites...

3000 unique hits a day! are you on something...no offence but 3000 hits a day i can do but not unique thats crazy, to have 3000 unique a day continuisly thats for like big crops that fear no one ^_^;;; but yeah its a little creepy...I would send an email but I am afraid of not enough U-hits a...
  12. S

Wanted: PHP & MySQL, FTP, NO ADS, +20MB, +300MB transfer, Sub-Domain

But you know the only problem with Ish.biz is to put in php my admin is a hassel when you do not know the sql host ('localhost')
  13. S

Perfect Host No Ads Php/mysql/ftp

One thing how do I acess the sql data bases, is there php myadmin...I have a forum and...yeah.... Help 70megs!
  14. S

Perfect Host No Ads Php/mysql/ftp

Application Sent, and dont worry I am a serious web master and will not fail you, especially scince I got 50 members with in the 1st 3weeks that I opened on my old host ^_^ I await your reply!
  15. S

freespaces

Email sent. If I counted right I am the last to get the space! Hopefully just incase here is my email princeseto@hotmail.com
  16. S

Free File storage!!! 100MB FTP

bandwith, how much?
  17. S

Free Hosting for domains

Nocturnal = nice deal got anyleft I am a serious person, I do not mind the banner ad, all I want to know is if we lower some other features, do you think you can negotiate a sub domain. To show you that I am serious, just look at the hits/layout/members on my site...
  18. S

Video Game Site Hosting <--- Whoa

Is there SQL support, how much storage 25 megs, somrthing, I need more info, I can't find any on the site. It just says sign up...and things... Sorry I don't get things sometimes
Back