• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. MATRIX

It's been a while...

How are you guys doing, its been awhile since I last lurked and I thought I would say hi. :beer:
  2. MATRIX

Pay one month get ONE MONTH FREE - Dedicated Servers

Hello FWS members, We have the following servers availble, you will get 1 month free upon ordering and paying the first invoice (first month): Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 2GB DDR 667Mhz 500GB HDD SATA II 1200GB bandwidth Unmanaged Server 5 IPs $0 SETUP -- $150/month. SECOND MONTH FREE...
  3. MATRIX

J-lo blowjob on FOX

http://www.lifeisajoke.com/videos36.htm :wink2:
  4. MATRIX

Modded Sex Computer Case

This is only for mature audience 18+ clicky
  5. MATRIX

24 Hour Setup servers @ GNAX - Limited Stock

Hello, We have the following available servers for takeover at GNAX datacenter in atlanta. These servers come with a special price tag due to client not paying invoices. I have added a free extra hard-drive to the cheapest server on this offer as well as FREE cPanel. Here are the...
  6. MATRIX

all of you ppl need to contact your senators

Congress is gearing up to pass a law for a national id: Link It will pass because they tacked on emergency spending for Iraq WRITE YOUR SENATOR <-- Link
  7. MATRIX

ServerMatrix Celerons 2.4Ghz / 80Gb / Win32, RHE $100/mo +GNAX

Greetings, We have two ServerMatrix Celeron servers available at the planet datacenter in Dallas, Texas. The price for this server without setup on their website is $150/month. We offer the following: Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz 1024Mb DDR Ram 80Gb IDE 1200Gb Bandwitdth 10MB Network...
  8. MATRIX

$59 Servers - $99 Dual Servers - Must see!

We have these specials, they are hot, some including free hard-drives, 24 hours setup and low prices. We have now partnered with DirectAdmin & now offer Directadmin licensing on all linux servers (see control panel pricing - below) *Note: ALL prices stated on this post is what you will pay...
  9. MATRIX

Funny Bush Video

http://g.msn.com/0VD0/02/26?m=Hi_2807_msn.wmv&csid=3&sd=mbr :shame:
  10. MATRIX

Free Bulletin Boards?

I would like to know, besides IPB 1.3 (when it was Free), phpBB, SimpleMachines (the one I'm using now) what others are there that seems good? I have considered migrating to vBulletin however, I don't see the point in spending $200 in a Bulletin board if you only post announcements and you...
  11. MATRIX

New Dual Xeon 3.06Ghz Server, now with 50% OFF!

Greetings, We just expanded our services to a much better server and that is the reason why we are offering 50% OFF FOR LIFE on our Biggest Plan, The Matrix Plan. 2,000Mb Space 50,000Mb Bandwith cPanel + Fantastico Unlimited FTP Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Addon Domains...
  12. MATRIX

Difference between USA and Europe

13. MATRIX

Microsoft Windows XP SP2

Hey, I was thinking to let you know... I have installed SP2 on my Computer and works great for me, and I was thinking of sharing the link for the ppl that wants to install it before MS Windows Update Downloads it. ;) It goes Gold here The Direct Download Link is Here Oh and...
  14. MATRIX

How much bandwith do you think Microsoft uses/has?

As the title says, they are releasing SP2 and they are expecting more than 100 Million Downloads... So, how much bandwith do you think they have? My guesses are 145,000Mbps
  15. MATRIX

FavIcons

Could anyone tell me how to create your own FavIcons? Thanks
  16. MATRIX

Who here uses Firefox?

What extensions do you use? I'm using Adblock and Page Rank ones. What about you?
  17. MATRIX

Dedicated Servers HOT PRICES!

Greetings, Maybe some of you have noticed that it has passed a while since my last BurstNET offer, well guys. We have Released a Website Dedicated to these Servers only, called ServersOutlet.com with Only BurstNET Servers at a Discounted price. Plus Navigator Internet Solutions, Inc has...
  18. MATRIX

WHT Down

Anyone noticed that all Inet Sites are down? and does anyone knows whats happening, or the fbi is at work :biggrin2:
  19. MATRIX

GNAX Deals you don't want to miss out!

Greetings FWS.net Members and Visitors, We have recently launched our new website and our new legal name out there. Our Dedicated Server division is not finished yet but I was thinking I could offer a pre-re-opening offer ;) Anyways, here it comes...
  20. MATRIX

Kenston E. did it again

I don't remember his name here, he was the guy that was flamed a lot :) http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=2045250#post2045250 You can think it twice...
Back