• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Host request: minimal requirements

thanks for all the help you guys provided. i will be moving the site soon.
  2. P

Host request: minimal requirements

Hi ppl I wanted to help out a friend of mine with finding a host other than Tripod. It only requires the bare essentials: -decent space: if at least 30mb, that would be great -decent speed: i don't really know how i would give a specification for this... but you get the point -no ads...
  3. P

Perfect Host No Ads Php/mysql/ftp

um... not really. you might want to actually read the posts above before commenting.
  4. P

Free File storage!!! 100MB FTP

I don't like your website.
  5. P

freespaces

just wondering, has anyone recieved a reply?
  6. P

FREE Unlimited Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, FTP, PHP, Control Panel, Domain Hosting

He really hates belgium :) jk, I guess he's doing something good by giving back to the community, so keep up the good work.
  7. P

Diary Journal Blog hosting for online diarists

Sounds nice. Keep up the good work.
  8. P

freespaces

Hey raz0r, I just sent you an email, but for better filtering I'm going to list mine here: ralex04@hotmail.com I also added you to my aim list, here's my aim handle: R Alex J 04 Hope to receive a reply from you soon :) -R Alex
  9. P

Free web space competition

GRRRR me either, i haven't heard from the stub, we all won runner ups in the morrison-t contest, i'm pissed cus i had a slight suspicion that this guy was a fake. i think the only guy who actually received the webspace was velton (gj) but he said 5 runner ups: me, cyberscripter and some others...
  10. P

Free Webspace Compitition Where Back!

Yeah, same here, nobody still has asked who the runner ups were, so I'm going to brave the question. :fork:
  11. P

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS Velton, your images were amazing and hard to compete with. If it's ok stub, could you update the status on the runner ups (it would help a number of us). Good job to everyone who participated.
  12. P

yeah, i need to change mine too, but what color or texture? suggestions are welcome.
  13. P

not to be pessemistic or anything, but the guy still hasn't posted a reply, most of the time contests end pretty fast, but this is taking too long
  14. P

has anyone got a msg or email from him... no reply here
  15. P

bad --- logo Hey Stub, check your email, I sent you a logo
  16. P

Miracles happen :) Here's my first attempt E-mail me at ralex04@hotmail.com for suggestions on tweaking it or if i win ;)
Back