• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Seeking a host for personal music/blog site

Hi FWS, I've been out of the game for a loooong time (both free webhosting and music) and I want to get back into the swing of things. Here's what I'm looking for: -A few gigs of space, 5-10 would be more than enough. -Bandwidth, a few gigs a month? I dunno, media does eat bandwidth but...
  2. B

A little help...

Hey folks, I've been out of the loop for awhile and my domain is about to expire. My intention is to register with a cheap registrar and save the $$$, so what are the cheapest TLD registrars at the moment?
  3. B

Problem...

My only problem finding a host right now is not that my ideal host doesn't exist (it's so simple it has to exist.) My problem is that while searching this site's database for a domain host, the search results usually don't host domains. Often they only give subdomains. As a suggestion, I think...
  4. B

Perl Script: AID

Howdy folks, I don't know if anyone on this board is a DJ or wants to be one or whatever, but I wrote a free open source Perl script to store songs/CDs in a database with artist, album, and track names, times, and beats per minute. Then another script lets you search your entire database for...
  5. B

One-time fee host...

I posted this question a long time ago, and I don't think I got any good answers, so I figured I'd give it a few months then ask again. Are there any good paid domain hosts who charge a one-time fee for ad-free hosting? Basically, all I need is a reasonable amount of space (20-30 megs), a...
Back