• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Hide yo kidz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520 I know I'm a little late to the party, but still, I ----in love this guy. Well, only in this video, anyway.
  2. L

Just downloaded some RAM

Had 8GB of RAM, but since RAM's so dirt cheap at the moment, I went and bought 8GB more Now have 16G. What now? Will my internets be faster? Seriously though, are there any added benefits of having more RAM? I doubt the system ever used up 8GB before the upgrade
  3. L

Breaking News: Some bull---- happening somewhere

My favorite used to be Sony's stupid piece of ----. But this, you see it every day on the news. Here's some footage of Congress. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo
  4. L

What's the point of burning simulations?

I just wasted 5 minutes of my time waiting for the burning software to finish burning an iso image, only to find a prompt telling me that "the simulation was successful, would you like to burn the disc now?" WTF!?
  5. L

Godzilla

6. L

Post your reputations

I was fooling around with the new forum cp, hating the new version vb all the way (took me a while to actually locate the ----ing control panel, it's now called sissy---- settings, WTF?), and noticed for the first time that I have received [relatively] new reps and comments even though I've...
  7. L

How come the glass slippers

Just saw deeplist post an image: And suddenly wondered, the glaring, 800-pound-gorilla-in-the-room plot hole that I have never noticed or thought about twice. In Disney's Cinderella, how come after 12 o'clock midnight, everything magically transformed turns back to its original state, with...
  8. L

I quit

----, I just quit my job as a sales from some big company. Got sick of all the corporate bull----, the unbelievable customers, no compensation for mandatory overtime, no commission for sales (WTF?!), and half the workload aren't even sales related. So much for that business trip to Dubai...
  9. L

Dubai

Has anyone ever been there? I'm taking a business trip to Dubai in October (and hey, that marks a whole ----ing DECADE here on fws!), and would like to know if there are any places of interest that you might recommend, whether it's scenic, food, entertainment, other must sees, etc...
  10. L

Starcraft 2

Is it worth buying?
  11. L

Desktop calendar/planner/post-it widget-thing for XP?

Hey, how do you get one of those widget like apps on your desktop in XP? I've seen some nice looking widgets on some screen grabs. I never had a need for one though, until now. I seriously need some sort of organizer on my desktop so that I can write little appointment notes and alerts and...
  12. L

No worry!! Make calm yourself

http://usb.brando.com/usb-big-red-button_p01726c035d15.html I'm tempted to get one. I love pushing buttons. Especially big red buttons.
  13. L

cat

Halp... my cat does all these things Wat do?
  14. L

PHP or MySQL: which is faster in this scenario?

I've written an upload script, and I need it to check if the filename it's uploading already exists on the server every time somebody uploads something. I have two methods of checking, one using PHP's file_exists, the other is grabbing the table from MySQL. The question is, which method is more...
  15. L

Find and remove child from XML with PHP

I have an XML document: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <level1> <data fruit="apple"/> <data fruit="orange"/> <data fruit="pear"/> </level1> I want to find the <data> with attribute 'fruit' that is an "orange", and delete the whole <data> so that the resulting XML looks...
  16. L

Need help, how to pop up layer with close button? (javascript)

What I want: A link on the page that opens a layer on top of the page (not a window popup), covers the original content, loads content like a normal window does (for example, I can set it to load somefile.php or someflash.swf depending on the link), and the ability to close it with a...
  17. L

Hi

What is benglish, who is Mentok, and what's up with this scoggialicia character and all these your favorite threads.
  18. L

Microsoft Proposes Acquisition of Yahoo!

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2008/feb08/02-01CorpNewsPR.mspx Yahsoft? Microhoo? Yacrosoft? Yahoosoft? Yahoo! by Microsoft?
  19. L

Is it possible to map a key on the keyboard to a program/shortcut

In other words, can you make a standard key (like the caps lock key for instance) into a programmable key, where you can define its function, say, open up notepad instead of its usual caps lock function. I know there are programs that edit the registry to remap keys to existing key functions...
  20. L

How do you disable visual effect in windows media player 11?

Hai, I'm tempted to say as title... I don't like or want the visual effects when listening to music. This isn't about using winamp or foobar instead, because I listen to this online radio service that generates mms urls that only works in wmp for some reason (I hear it's due to some...
Back