• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

6UWeb.com 12GB Bandwidth, 1.2 GB Disk Space, 2 MySQL

I have an account. Seems good aside from the banners on top and bottom of the page, but we can get the removed by being active in the forum. My only fear is of this being one of those hosts that closes after a month or so after I set up my site.
  2. V

holm.ru

I know to get more space, you have to e-mail (or write) the admin. Does anyone know what the admin's e-mail address is? Or do I have to write an actual letter? I don't understand Russian, though I do have an account there, I can't find the admin's e-mail address.
  3. V

Free Quality Hosting with cPanel and Great Uptime NO ADS

Is it possible that we can upgrade our plans? Example: If I applied at 10 posts, but later got to like 100 posts, is there a way that I can upgrade to that plan?
  4. V

3000mb.com- Get 3000MB Space, 3,000MB BW, PHP/MySQL, No Posting/Ads, Inst Activation!

I have problems with the FTP. Also, when I set up the free forum, what's the user/pass combo I need to use to maintain that? How up to date is that version of phpbb? Seems like a good service, but the FTP thing bothers me. Also, it appears you can't install your own board. .htaccess files are...
  5. V

Another Hosting Offer >> "Unlimited Webspace", php, etc Instant Activation >>

See. Hey, no offense. Your site looks nice. But you don't offer what you said you would in that post. If it's old and you offer it anymore, maybe you should go back and edit it.
  6. V

Actually, I did read what he typed. Just like......it's not as great he tries to make it seem. See, IMHO, there has to be a certain amount of professionalism to make a hosting service successful. I know..I know...there's no such thing as unlimited space. But see, if there's no fixed limit on...
  7. V

I just checked this out. Don't trust him. You don't get "unlimited space". It's 20 MB. Even though he said there's no limit to this tainted offer. He (Snake316) as well as some of his other staff think that because they're helping out with this terrible service that he/they can talk to you...
  8. V

Searching for a host that has:

I've changed my requirements, less now. Here's what I need: - At least 25 MB - FTP - CGI-BIN - Must be able to CHMOD on - I don't care for what types of ads it has, as long as it doesn't have more than 1 popup. Other than that, I don't care if it has a banner, or whatever.
  9. V

Searching for a host that has:

I'm making a pro wrestling web site and it will have a lot of images and HTML files. I need a host that has the following. At least 50 MB of space (or 100 MB) FTP MySQL CGI (I want to put a newsboard on my site) If you know a newsboard PHP script, Give me info. :)! At least medium speed...
  10. V

xtremesite.com = GONE

I guess that's the end of that. :rolleyes:
  11. V

update on xtremesite.com again

Yeah, my account is gone now, and signup won't work for me. When I get done signing up, it just brings up a blank page. If he deleted my site for inactivity, maybe it's been inactive because no one's been able to get to it. This guy REALLY needs to let his members know just exactly what the hell...
  12. V

update on xtremesite.com again

Ikonboard works just fine for me, and that's a CGI board...well did for about 2 days, then Xtremesite went back down and now nothing in my CGI-BIN works, it just says "Internal Server Error" when ever I go to it. But before then, it worked perfectly.
  13. V

www.xtremesite.com is back up

Did all that.....still doesn't work....this guy needs to get his stuff in order.
  14. V

Does anyone else here with a Xtremesite account get that same cgi-bin error? I agree, it's an excellent service.
  15. V

My http and ftp work fine. But now, my CGI-BIN doesn't work. Everything says Internal Server Error when I go to one of the scripts in my CGI-BIN. I also noticed that something happened to their support forums.
Back