• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

$250 freeroll this Sunday - $775 MINIMUM PRIZES! Players welcome

Hey, I have a $250 freeroll running this weekend and players are welcome. This is ONLY FOR DEUCEACE MEMBERS so the password cant be passed out on sites. Full details available here.
  2. B

NonStopArcade Text Links - Avg ~3000/month - 1mo - $10 3mo - $25 6mo - $40 12mo - $80

Hey, I'm selling text links on www.NonStopArcade.com It had over 2800 uniques last month and over 280 every day this month which would be an average of over 8000 uniques this month. Pricing: 1 month: $10 3 months: $25 6 months: $40 12 months: $80 Payment via Neteller or Paypal...
  3. B

Paying for posts $0.18 on poker forums and gambling affiliate/webmaster forums

Just an update, the site had over 2800 uniques last month and over 280 everyday this month so far (An average of 8400+ / month) Pricing is going up this month so make sure you get your place now! $30 for 6 months will last for another 2 days then pricing will be as below: Pricing: 1...
  4. B

Paying for posts $0.18 on poker forums and gambling affiliate/webmaster forums

Hey, I am paying for posts on a few forums at 0.18 / post. Each post must have 25 words minimum and can only be on the forum subject, i.e. not general chat. Two forums are poker forums and the other is a gambling affiliate forum. YOU MUST KNOW BOTH TOPICS. All posts will be...
  5. B

Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS

Hey Decker, most rooms have a limit to how much you can deposit each month and I think all rooms allow you to set a limit for yourself and they don't let you make any deposits once you reach the limit. You could easily lose track but there's lots of ways to stop it happening, everything in...
  6. B

Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS

Thanks very much Paul :) Hey Decker, long time no see! What are you not a fan of? Poker sites? The starting bid was $1500 but the current bid is at $1650 right now with 2 people bidding it at the same time, so the next minimum bid is $1700. Thanks again :) John
  7. B

Hey, It is with great regret that I have to sell one of my poker sites, RakebackBob. Rakeback Bob is a rakeback affiliate directory. A rakeback affiliate gives poker players a % back of what they pay to the room for each hand they play. Rakeback is very popular with poker players and...
  8. B

Where to get cheap .ie doman registration?

Hey, Anyone know the best place to get cheap .ie domain registration? Going to buy a .ie domain for the first time but not sure where ffers the best price
  9. B

AllDotNet directory celebrates 1 year online! Get listed permanently for just $4.95!

Hey everyone, Just wanted to announce the first birthday of www.AllDotNet.com directory! The directory has been growing at a steady rate since it opened and has gone through some great changes to improve it, and I have a lot more lined up to improve it even more! We currently have over...
  10. B

Sig rules

Hey, I didn't se anything about sig rules in the forum rules post. Can someone tell me what the rules are please? Is this sig allowed?
  11. B

GameScript Summer Sale – 25% off - 2 weeks only!

Hey everyone, I’m sure you have all heard of the original arcade script, GameScript. GameScript allows you to easily setup and manage a game website within minutes. It is built on solid code and our desire to provide fast and reliable support to our customers if and when needed. You can...
  12. B

Large hosting related site for sale - Great opportunity

Hey, I have a great, large hosting related site for sale. The current bid is $1600 but bidding just started yesterday. The site makes an average income of $250/month. You can view more details and bid here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=409529 Thanks John
  13. B

test

test -------------.com - blanked
  14. B

I gettin A Bit confused

Important enough to be mod with 1000 posts? Don't get it ;) Are mods and admins in green? Maybe having this below the online users box would help, I'm positive a lot of people have got this wrong that don't visit the sit eon a regular basis.
  15. B

I gettin A Bit confused

Hmm...twice now I have got this wrong. Shouldn't it be kept for moderators? Makes it very confusing when every other forum has bold for moderators.
  16. B

It's back..reliable hosting from rnhost.com!

First of all... that is two statements. It is not free: Yes it is, you don't pay anything. Second, It's full of ads: No it's no, there is one 468*60 banner. As posted in the first post that had the offer in this thread: Its people like you that make free providers rethink about...
  17. B

Anyone speak chinese?

Anyone able to translate this for me ;) I don't want to ban IP ranges, I know there are people from China/Asia looking for an account that do need them, and I don't mind that. I have honestly had over 100 requests today already for free hosting for sites that are in chinese. I can't...
  18. B

Anyone speak chinese?

Yeah the abuse from these sites are really getting to me... I don't even accept chinese sites and its obvious on the signup page...I was emailing everyone that wanted a chinese site, but I am fed up with sending over 75 emails everyday to people that don't take the time to read the terms that...
Back