• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Half Price March

Hello there It's HALF PRICE MARCH at TwizOnline.com! For every account created in march you get to pay 50% OFF for the next months! Which means that when you sign up for an account with us you sure to get a 6 months hosting for the price of 3! Visit us at www.twizonline.com and indicate the...
  2. T

February Madness!!!

Hello, Here's some special offers that are usually reserved only for the people who signed up for our newsletter. Feel free to sign up anytime via our main page. It's FEBRUARY MADNESS! We have some great offers you just can't resist! These are EXCLUSIVE OFFERS you won't find anywhere...
  3. T

Free Hosting Offer With No Ads

Free hosting is temporarily suspended due to many requests. Feel free to consider a paid hosting solution as they come affordable and reliable.
  4. T

help a newbie?

ASP is most generally offered with systel running under windowns. As for your Unix question, it has nothing to do with you so don't worry about that. It's just the system your account will be running under. :-) Regards,
  5. T

active web hosting

<<He/she was enquiring about http://activewebhosting.com not asking for other offers>> Sorry but I'm no psychic. If people want an legitimate answer then they should ask a correct question.
  6. T

Free Webhost with CPanel?

What is your website about? How many visitors are expected? Is that ok to place a top banner and bottom text link (or popup and bottom text link?). If so we might be able to help you so email us the info. Regards,
  7. T

Need 100mb, 10gb, reliable, *around* $5

It is NOT allowed to answer another host post. If your plan is better than ours, it's just fine. It's up to Zoobie to judge and make a choice. You have no say on the matter. It is also NOT allowed to post a plan without any kind of link to the plan and without any signature. Following the rules...
  8. T

Special FWS Offers: February Half Price

I don't see your point. We don't allow adult and illegal sites, that's about it. When we say that we will be the judge on what's allowed and what's not it's just juridical stuff. As long as your site is not adult-oriented or has illegal content you have no worry at all. Thing is it's up to the...
  9. T

Need 100mb, 10gb, reliable, *around* $5

For $5 a month the best we can do is the following: -50MB space -2GB bandwidth If you really need RELIABLE host then you should expect to pay more than that. You get what you pay for and a host that provides 10Gb for less than $5 surely must oversell his servers (i.e slow connection and...
  10. T

host needed.. read me

I might be able to help you out, just send me an email with more info on your requirements and website content.
  11. T

Special FWS Offers: February Half Price

Hi there, Our FEbruary Special: Visit http://www.twizonline.com. Choose a plan and when signing up just indicate the code FWS and you'll get your plan HALF PRICE. Plans start at $4.95/month (50MB/1GB) regular plan, which means that it's only $2.47/month for you. So visit...
  12. T

domain hosting cheap

Hello, We can offer you a plan a custom plan that matches exactly your requirements: 25MB Space (upgradable at later time, when it's really needed, why pay now for more space if you don't need it?) 500MB Bandwith (upgradable also at cheap price, since you said just html and gif I guess...
  13. T

We still have some free accounts available. Feel free to request one. Regards,
  14. T

free webspace w/out file size limit?

I beliebe HostUltra has a 1mb size limit. My guess is you have no choice but paying for being hosted because a free host with no file size limit is very very hard to find. We do provide free support with no size limit but for small website (5MB space). If you're willing to pay a couple of bucks...
  15. T

Hello there, We are currently offering some free accounts with the following features: NO ADS ON PAGES! 25MB Space 500 MB Transfer FTP Access 1 MySQL Email Address PHP Allowed/CGI Scripts Preinstalled Suddomain hosting: http://yourname.twizonline.com No banners, no popups, no...
  16. T

band site

This is the paid hosting forum. I think you'll have more chance if you ask around in the free hosting forum. Good luck in your quest.
  17. T

Need adult ad free hosting.

Good luck, adult hosting is a tricky thing. You have to pay for it, otherwise you will get stuck with a free host that does not allow file bigger than a few ko. Plus an adult host with no ads just does not exist. And one last thing: unmetered bandwidth does not exist either. Please go to...
  18. T

End Your Quest. NOW.

Well don't mean to be rude here but that's a misjudged statement: - You can sign up for a free hosting even if you are underage: where did you get that idea? - You can sign up for a free hosting even if you don't have a credit card: what is paypal for? - As long as you pay, whether or not...
  19. T

I'm frustrated man!!!!!

You might want to consider a paid host. Free for you doesn't come free for the host so the best you can do is sign up for a paid account. That way you'll get what you want.
  20. T

free host with phppost support?

I might be able to host you. What is your website about? How much bandwidth? How many visitors? I could host you and give you a MySQL in exchange of a banner on your site and bottom text link. Let me know and give me more info then we might work something out. Regads,
Back