• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. phuckedup

Traffic Swarm.

I havn't posted much lately so i'm typing this pointless post in this pointless thread for some pointless reason.
  2. phuckedup

Looking for 500 MB/25 GB/Fantastico

Hi there, NecronHosting can offer you our Gold Plan. It includes: 500mb space 20gb data transfer PHP, MySQL, FTP, POP3 Email cPanel with Fantastico plus more for $4.50/m Or for $5/m we can make a custom plan with 25gb data transfer. If you're interested, please email us at...
  3. phuckedup

need forum hosting in exchange for ads - huge community

Are you starting from scratch? If so, start off with something small and work your way up.
  4. phuckedup

Ready To Pay If Affordable

Hi Jayanth, NecronHosting can offer you our Basic Plan. It includes- 100MB Space 5GB Data Transfer PHP, MySQL, FTP, POP3 Email cPanel with Fantastico plus more for $1.50/month Our other plans are located here and if you're interested, please email us at admin@necronhosting.com or...
  5. phuckedup

Looking for a Reseller

You can create 999 accounts.
  6. phuckedup

Want to be a Web Host? You'll be hosting in seconds!

It is at ThePlanet DC, and i can accept direct bank deposits in Australia.
  7. phuckedup

Looking for a Reseller

Hi there, I know it's over your budget, but take a look at my offer here. It's a reseller with a domain and everything set up, ready to start hosting instantly. We may be able to work something out to lower the price, so contact me if you're interested.
  8. phuckedup

No it doesnt, root access only comes with dedicated servers and restart services are rare on resellers.
  9. phuckedup

I need at least

Hi there, NecronHosting can offer you a custom plan. It includes- 1GB space 100GB data transfer PHP, MySQL, FTP, POP3 Email cPanel with Fantastico plus more for $20/month If you're interested, please email us at admin@necronhosting.com and quote this post.
  10. phuckedup

More than half a million posts

congrats Peo at FWS :D 1st post was when i was first getting into websites and looking for hosting for scripting - http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36096 Fav post was the one with Peo's famous quote "You are not my friend" :D haha classic moment in FWS history. and i'd...
  11. phuckedup

I have 1 reseller account available, ready-to-go so you can be hosting in seconds! What's included is: 30GB Space 120GB Data Transfer Unlimited Features (MySQL, Subdomains, POP3 Email, FTP, etc.) cPanel, WHM, Fantastico 99.9% Uptime Guarantee Hosting Related Domain Name (.net) Private...
  12. phuckedup

So games DO influence people

no ausgamers, i just read that and it reminded me of Dean ;)
  13. phuckedup

about my posts

i c... now i remember why i havn't been posting much lately ;)
  14. phuckedup

So games DO influence people

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,11284034%255E421,00.html Dean? :P
  15. phuckedup

about my posts

actually, it's the complete opposite. i havn't been posting as much lately, which is the reason behind the surge of stupidity.
  16. phuckedup

about my posts

there's been a higher level of stupidity lately
  17. phuckedup

Free domain(for reseller)

get a free .info for now, in a year im sure you can get 10 bux. anyway how do you know you'll have a free reseller for life? the longest i've seen someone get a free reseller is a few months..
  18. phuckedup

need hosting

because you don't follow the rules? :)
  19. phuckedup

need hosting

Hi there, NecronHosting can offer you this Custom Plan. It includes- 5GB space 80GB data transfer PHP, MySQL FTP, POP3 Email cPanel with Fantastico for $21/month If you're interested, please email us at admin@necronhosting.com and include a link to this thread.
  20. phuckedup

Looking for a simple webhost

Hi there, NecronHosting can offer you our Silver Plan. It includes- 200MB space 10GB data transfer PHP, MySQL FTP, POP3 Email cPanel with Fantastico for $2.50/month If you're interested, please email us at admin@necronhosting.com, or sign-up through our website.
Back